14•

"Uhm...What are you doing out here?" Asked the girl, She tried to fix her gaze in the dark as she was eyeing the man

With a blink, he turned his face on the girl, narrowing them before replying "Watching"

"At 2:44 Am?

"Yes, I adore going out and watching the glowing stars"

Dolores understood "You should not wake up at this time & you need sleep, it's bad for your health" Her voice was anxious. "Then what brings you here?" Layton rasped. "Well, I couldn't sleep" Was that a better explanation?

"Are you still having horrible moments, or should I say thoughts of your Ex-boyfriend?" Layton asked, head tilting above to give a better view of the small woman "I suppose so" She murmured. Layton removed his head to his original posture and then spoke something that made Dolores feel secure "I will try my best to keep him out of your sight. And I hope we both will have a fresh connection."

Layton suddenly. . . Smiled? The man smiled softly at her unexpectedly, Dolores straightly  yawned "I think I can sleep now" She grumbled, "You should sleep also alright?" With that, she left, leaving the male behind.

He hummed deeply, continuing to gaze upward at the clear night sky.

Dolores closed her door then strolled herself to her bed, sitting down '

Those eyes, . . . When I saw him, his eyes wrote something deep in them. I feel like he is going somewhere far away, anytime soon

The sun rose, and the dawn approached. The bird sang in their branches, the townspeople began opening their shops. A bright yellow-gold sun ray flashed in Dolores's room, combing her hair before fixing it into a bun.

She walked out of the room, glancing around before she huffed out into something hard making the girl stumble but got onto her feet "Tch, Clumsy girl" A deep and firm voice spoke.

She immediately looked up then sweat in embarrassment. Standing up then places a hand on her arm "S-sorry" Shuddered the girl. She almost forgot that Layton was still here.

Now, the two were standing in front of each other, almost making an eye-contact before she asked "Are you going somewhere?"

Layton was dressing himself up, wearing his poncho before looking around snappily. Walking off as he went out of the Casita, he noticed the house opened everything for him. He guessed it was sick of him, but that didn't matter to him.

Life could be so dull sometimes. His was Boring, Meaningless & Annoying in his point of view. No matter what golden spoon you are born with, you must know what purpose you are in.

As he wandered and wandered. He went out to meet someone, he already spotted Him "Ah! Layton, my ally Pleasure to meet you on this delightful morning!" Dreyden greeted the other male with a hint of acceptance in his greet. He greeted back with a nod, Dreyden sat on his balcony then asked "So, What brings your company here?" "Wondering if you would like to have breakfast with me" Dreyden felt fascinated with the offer which he gladly accepted

The two began strolling away Until Layton bumped into a person making him stumble but Dreyden caught him "Can you watch--" But before Layton could continue he felt stunned at the sight, fixing his posture as he bumped into his own Father.

"Mind if you continue that?" The voice was firm & menacing. Calypso's eyes glared down, crossing his arms as he looked down on his Son with a hint of distaste. All the townspeople were starting & became mute, some of them joined in to see the scene.

Layton looked down as his Father's gaze was on him, locking his tongue and ignoring the firm question that was asked "Where are you going?" Calypso asked, he tried to respond but got interrupted by Dreyden "We we're just trying to get breakfast--"

"I wasn't asking you, young man, did I?" Calypso's glaring eyes at Dreyden and then Layton as he felt dissatisfied "How about you?" Layton asked as he began to change the subject "I have a meeting to decipher **Alpha Order**, yet I am now late since you bumped in." The voice darkens, and Layton's throat tightens.

With that, the related son & father strolled away at the same time, not wanting to talk.

Dreyden felt speechless for a while, That... That was uncomfortable and Awkward. You and your father never bumped into each other and never speak much yet you two never made a scene in front of everyone. That made Layton more and more lonely & blank.

Dreyden ordered expensive food and Layton paid for it already. As they were beginning to eat Dreyden asked to interrupt the silence "So, how is your relationship with your dad? I hope you two did something" He chuckled nervously. Layton glanced at him with distaste before stating "What an odd question."