The tale of the catfish

Submitted approval for the midnight society
I call this the tale of the cat fisher
Elena thought she found true love when she met marcel aus army general who was good looking.  There was something that eerily  attractive to him.  Was it a past a past life.
Soon when elena and marcel was talking on google chat, they found out that she was right that was a past life connection with the two.   He said he was a in Han dynasty emperor and and the she was his empress.  She soon had horrific  memories of her Han dynasty lover was murdered and that she was the murderer. 
Soon she had bitter sweet dreams of her and marcel in the past  life in love as great lovers but she also remember the blood on her gown and dagger in her hand with the emperor on the bed lying lifeless.
How could this be.
She thought she loved him back then.  She then remembered that he wanted to kill  innocent people out of greed and power- something she couldn't let happen.
There many night where she woke from the memories sobbing in sadness and terror. 
She even knew her her name Hua
His Ing
She was god at remembering her past lives.
But in this life elena was getting fed up  from Marcelo's nigtmarish greed telling her to get this bank account and that bitecoin account.
Soon she got fed up and tracked down marcel and murdered him......she wanted her freedom.  She took his body for the wolves to eat and eat they did.
Soon she went back and found out the the abuse was coming from beyond the grave.  As she walk she saw bother her lovers the life marcel and the old life Emperor Ing crying for mercy and compassion
She just curled up in the fetal position and screamed until they apportions disappeared.  
But the haunting memories and the recent murder was enough to get her to get spiritual Cleanser to come and bannister the ghosts.
Soon the ghosts only occasionally showed up in her mirror at the midnight hour.  She saw that and yelled "I am with the light.....goo!"