The tale of the principal

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I called's tale the tale of the principal

Mr. Mickey was always a very hard ass and very strict principal in our school he would do not take any crap from anyone. And if you did you would be you would come down on to you like a Soviet hammer.  And he had a very creepy so I do them at that.  There were rumours that he was haunted or possessed by an FBI agent who was killed and was freaking Roseanne threw possession. We didn't know for a fact until he started looking like a G-man himself and started acting even more evil than usual. This particular FBI agent was an evil agent who was hurting people more than protecting people or show the story weren't about the principal the principal was seen with a bloody die and a creepy demeanour you always heard police officers in his office and as if he was talking about a case or talking about trying to catch someone who was not meant to be put in jail he was a very odd character and I was wondering what FBI agent he was being possessed by when I looked up the FBI history I found out that it was Jager Hoover that was haunting my principal. J Edgar Hoover was a creepy fellow and a creepy little troll that was nothing more nothing less than evil. He said that he was protecting his country and protecting the people in it but really he was just being a creep.
I had nightmares about the principal and Jager Hoover helping me up to a lie detector test to tell me that I was a lying Snot nosed care of that shit end up in a  A secret prison when my friend decided to tell me about the position of Jager Hoover and Missy's body we were afraid for our lives as we were afraid of either a rendition or worse the place in Cuba as we called it. Zero than I was told to go to the principals office for no freaking reason. I was being Leeward into the office and then ended up being hooked up to a lie detector test as every time I failed a test or a question on the polygraph I was slapped around and be. As if I was being interrogated. This was not the usual medley who was going to be the hard ass this was J Edgar Hoover the evil little troll that was fat and ugly. This FBI experience was not my favourite experience in my life and I was screaming in the dark principals office and I was never heard of again. Soon I woke up from the nightmare it was a nightmare again but I dare not to go to school I was afraid of the principal Mickey who was going to go after me. My mom assured me that Nikki would not hurt me in anyway or send me to a secret black prison but I was afraid and she said that I was going to be homeschooled. That was when I decided I couldn't miss my friends for fear of j.Edgar Hoover's ghost haunting me.
To this day I still cannot watch FBI movies or anything of the sort like The X-Files because I'd be afraid and petrified.

The end