The tale of two ghosts

Submitted for approval of the midnight night society
I call the tale of two ghosts

After Romeo and Juliet died.  At the side of the death there were plenty of sightings of their ghosts many times over the aeons since the 1600s. As one guy want to see the two lovers from beyond the grave come back for the millionth time since the 1600s he waited until midnight to see the ghost clear as day. It was the only time during the day when we're ghosts we're not see-through or operations but actual people. They said that they ghosts were supposed to be reenacting their deaths but Giovanni to not see that. Giovanni saw what looked like a young loving couple that were about to elope and then disappear.
As he  saw this he got his camera out add to to record the actual people relieving their lives not their deaths as many people have claimed. It was a full moon night and everything was lit up in the catacombs where Romeo and Juliet had died. Soon after the mall full moon decided to move more westward they became apparitions and they became Apparitions that relived their deaths.

From romantic feeling to horrify to seeing two people become apparations and ghosts ended up running away as they were going after him as if he was disturbing their reenactment of their death. They were one in the same soon as one evil spirit that went to after Giovanni Giovanni ran for his life got out of the catacombs. But the ghost changed him rage in the town the town of Rome when he decided he was finish debunking mysteries and myths he just started that was the end of it he was having a close call. But soon the Spirit of the most people in Romeo and Juliet ended up coming back lunging Adam in a bees your way and very scary horrific with his claws out as if I was going to pounce on him like a beast. That's what he explained it is what is the beast nothing more nothing less. The two lovers had combined their hatred towards the world to make one spirit that was going to go after and then is it man who is Josh going to the bank the theory of two ghosts reenacting their lives. It was a horrible so I had to see the growling monster the ground and ghosts that was it look tomorrow at Kujo than anything else.
The rabid ghost  not gonna stop until he got Giovanni's blood on his claws.
Think think that it was just a dream the next day Giovanni woke up to blood all over his bed as well as a site for the ages in the mirror. He had a gassed hi the left I was just as he was trying to fight off the dog man ghost if you want to put it that way and it was now sporting a very horrific scar on the left side of his face as if the ghost was real. When he realized the ghost was there through the scar he ended up realizing that what he saw was no dream but reality.

The end