The tale of the corn maze

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of the corn maze

I remember me and my friend Karen were going around a corn maze we always loved this corn maze. It was fun and we were able to play hide and seek and run around in it. Karen was my best friend still Liz until one time during the corn maze experience we experienced something really strange we had a dead end at the corn maze which was a cornfield and hit a golden Brecht building. We didn't know what this building was all we know we had bloody nose it to begin with and then we looked up and found out it was a pyramid as an Egyptian pyramid. We turned around the next minute the corn maze was there and then the next after that it was gone and we were in the desert of the Giza plateau where the Giza pyramids were we were frightened that the mommies were going to come after us we didn't know what the culture of ancient or modern-day Egypt was all we know was that it was a frightening experience seeing hands come out of the sand as we try to run away and four in the corn maze. One hand grab Karen's Ford Karen try to fight off and tripped but I ended up being sucked into the sand with the hand. She was now going to be a mommy for the rest of her life and I'm not talking about a mother. This was our age 8 we were only in grade 2 at the time we only were playfully innocently playing in the corn maze field one of those that happened as this happen we decided we had to get the hell back to Canada. But the ghosts and spirits of the desert had other opinions and ideas. We were being tormented and mama far and alive as the ghost had their way with us not in a perverted way but they were mama find us alive as we were squirming. It was not the nicest feeling to be buried with scarab beetles in your skin as you were being mummified and turn into a desert victim. The victims are the desert or told to be people that did not make it through the afterlife and then mama farther victims as a way of tormenting their victims and damnation. Where are we going to be living mommies and ending up in the form of hands in the sand grabbing out people the tourists and otherwise we did not know for a fact what was happening all we know we were in great pain.
All of this we wondered because of a corn maze did this corn maze have a worm hold that took us back in time two an ancient time in Egypt when the spirits were alive. We will never know for sure we were dead and I'm dead after that. Only to grab out the souls and bodies of our victims.

The end