The tail of the giants

Submitted for approval to the midnight society

I call this the tale of the giants

There are these clown monsters that they were talking about on the news I did not believe in this for one second that some people are disappearing because of these cloud monsters. Some of them thought they were an active God taking people to heaven or paradise whatever you call it in your religion. But really they were a hostile species they were causing murder By Supernatural means only. We couldn't figure out what happened to my brother one day when the invasion of the Giants came.

It was sure that he either ran away because he couldn't take the whole life that we had I didn't mind my home life but then again he also disappeared in the thin air we would've heard from him if he had ran away. It had to be the Giants. The Giants were like clowns what they killed and eight people and had mystical powers in the cosmic powers supposedly all the news that's what they said. I want to wake up one morning to see the Giants are monsters of a hostile species that was taking over the planet as the sun was rising one time in the morning . They were eerily beautiful but they were also very frightening making very weird noises and scary sounds this wasn't your average thunderstorm or tornado these were monsters from another dimension. They were taking people either for their own food or for sadism sake they are or maybe they were going to go and actually do what they were said on the news to do take people to Paradise. But I didn't think literally when I saw my brothers body the next day after you vanish  half eaten by the Giants. They were floating around the sky was i next  would  I never know .