The tale of daniel

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of Daniel

Danielle was in a very loving relationship with one girl at one point until he stopped talking to her.   There you were in love at first until he ended up not talking to her ghosting her.  Jillion had some many horrible scenarios going in her head about him about him talking to other girls behind her back. And she ended up deciding she was going to get revenge the old fashion way..... she ended up going back and dating someone else who was more loving and magical.   This guy was a warlock Who was very known to put curses on people who hurt the people who love him. He ended up deciding to put a curse on Daniel.
Do you think this is the end of the story no it isn't she was dating the warlock Joe. That was one Daniel decided he was going to have a hard time with his life and wrap his car around a tree and died. He didn't think of it very much until she saw the manner of death as suicide. Some thing that was not common for Danielle but she didn't really care at the time. Then one night she saw the bloody ghost of Daniel at the foot of her bed screaming why did you do this to me.
This did not just happen the one time this happened many times where the glory ghost came to be in front of her bed telling her or asking her why did you do this to me. She screamed many times during these occurrences but no one came to raid not even Joe when she decide or move she could move away from the ghost the ghost is haunting her she was now haunted for the rest of her life as a haunted person. She was stuck with a ghost of Danielle who is a mango mass and a very disturbing side to see every night he either has heavy breathing during the day or saw him at night.  
Soon she was thinking she was going insane and she didn't know why. She thought things were going wrong because of the ghost of her former boyfriend. Guillian decided she was not going to have this anymore tried everything in the book to get rid of the ghost but the ghost continued on with the scary appearances. Soon enough she was put into a mental hospital because her mental status went down completely by the ghost of Daniel this was the revenge of Daniel who was going to have his revenge for his death whether she liked it or not.
Even with Cynthia after treatment she went nuts and I had madness something that has never been heard of it since the mediaeval era. Something that has never happened since Old days.
She was never heard or seen again nobody even goes form. The ghost of Daniel steel haunted her grave as you're trying to drive her insane at the same time still when she died of madness.  

The end