The tale of cartoon cat

Submitted for approval of the midnight society

I call this the tale of cartoon cat.

Some of us have been dealing with abandonment issues from being adopted.   But Cartoon  cat was  abandoned by the cartooning indrustry and by dwindling audiences world wide.  Cartoon cat resembles Felix the cat if your family with the cartoon but more evil. 

The was rumoured murders that happened in the dirt mall what we kids the abandoned shopping mall.  We were a couple of urban explorers and wanted to see what was making others disappear near that building.   The best time was a dusk or twilight. When the sun was setting in the west we darted to the dirt mall and that was when we saw him crack someone's neck directly in front of us.  This was cartoon cat.

He looked like the evil version of Felix and had sharp crooked teeth with bleeding gums. It looked like he had no likes tail or fight.  He was slightly taller then Micheal Jordan the basketball play.  As he should be .......ok so I do a little research on villains wiki. 

After he was dont snapping the neck he lunged right for us I was lucky enough to make it back home but my friends were either hospitalized or dead.  But I knew this that first I was responsible for the injury or deaths.   Second that cartoon cat had legs, feet and a tail.

I went to two funerals because of cartoon cat and two hospital visits again because of cartoon cat.

My advice for thinking about urban exploration is don't do it.