The tale of The great wall

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of the Great Wall

It is should the de great wall of China are a very remote part of it is very haunted from the torture victims and slave labor. There have been rumours of people being physically assaulted by the ghosts of the torture victims and the slave labour victims and then disappearing or being struck down by lightning or as much as feeling sick to their stomach and dying.  There are the as much as people disappearing from the face of the earth to another dimension. These goes to the victims and slave labour were very vengeful and very angry. There is even talk of a wormhole in this particular part of the great wall of China. Nobody ever even went there to find out until Bart decided to find out for himself. It was that is her own risk that Marge was going to go to the remote areas of the great wall of China which were very haunted.
The Great Wall of China was created during the Qin dynasty I believe in China to keep out more and go invaders and Huns from invading the Chinese empire. It's banded from Beijing all the way to Xinjiang China. But it was forced labour and torture for some people who were forced to build the wall and if they refused they were tortured horrifically. Ever since then I've been sightings of worm holes other dimensions and even as much is being beaten up and being sick to the stomach as well as other horrible things as lightning striking's in these parts of the great wall. And Bart was going to find out for him self.
Add regard to the Great Wall of China this particular area of the torture wall as it was called he ended up hearing voices and being beaten up by the ghost soon he ended up falling into a wormhole and then it up in a other dimension in time in space as if he never was even there. It was said that he was also feeling sick to his stomach queasy and was nearly struck by lightning he had it all the full spa treatment as the ghost of the force labour and torture victims were going to have it.
There was nothing left of Bart except for his camera as he was taking pictures of the ghosts it was just specialized camera that was able to see different things at the normal human or the normal Camera I cannot pick up. Why don't saw what is horrific. No one dared to retrieve the camera it was $1000 camera that was now stuck a Bandan in the torture wall. The infamous part of the great wall of China where are you could be anything from here to slap beaten or put into wormhole. This camera is now the property of the ghosts. There's no one there to enter this particular remote area of the great wall that was near Xinjiang China.

The end