The tale of the deranged

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this tale the tale of the deranged
When I went to Karate classs I saw that the benevolent sensei I knew since age 6 was replace by a John Kreese like man who filled the dojo with samurai swords and pictures of yakuza tattoos.  Apparently he was a Vietnam vet who had a few screws loose and and a dangerous low selflesteem.  
He was strict to the point of sadism and psychosis.  
One day I wanted to know if he was actually just nuts or was actually deranged
So I followed him and saw that he was was killing someone with a samurai sword.  He collected the head of the victim and like seeing a car wreck I had to find out more and followed him and saw that he was talking to yakuza mobsters.  Soon I show my head and then my new sensei and the mobsters were gone.the something share came close to my face.   I turned my head and saw the blade of the samurai sword and then I saw my new sensei, sensei Johnny browny here behind me.
"Your problably thinking," he said.  " and yes I am deranged"
"Holy....." I said
"Don't swear"
I crawl like a crab going into a corner with nowhere to go I though I was next.  That man  he killed was my original sensei.
Soon I was saved by a mysterious figure that fought of Pfizer the deranged Johnny Browny and then I was able to excape. 
When I got home I went background checking and noted that Johnny was a martial artist and someone being treated for PTSD.    I found THIS an insult as I have Post traumatic stress disorder (ptsd) as well and knew other with it that would hurt a fly. 
So I called the cops.
And they arrested him for murder.....when it came to his conviction I had to testify and I said that I was PTSD and was harmless and that he murdered for the Japanese yakuza mob. 
I even IDed the victim as my  old nice sensei and pointed to Johnny as the perp. 
He got the death penalty but I had to watch is grotesque excites as it was batched.   He looked at he in pain with venoms rage and said "I am happily deranged" the colopased in pain.
There are still times that I see him at the corners of my eyes laughing deranged and then disappear.....a ghost. 

The end