The tale of the crazies

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of the crazies

This is the days after the cove of 19 pandemic but there is an epidemic there was gonna happen pretty soon stuff was in there and it wasn't just your average bacteria of virus this was a rabies like virus that was airborne they was going to turn you crazy and into a zombie. A life like zombie not an on dead zombie. When Billy was taken  for a nasty cold they didn't think anything of the cold virus except it was a cough and stuffy nose but they ended up finding out that he started acting strange you're more violent more aggressive and soon he lost all intellectual function and emotional function and was just a violent beast of a human being. Was just some sort of cough or cold Disease or was there something going to be a lot worse than a cold. Something was in the air. After Billy bit his parents see in mysteriously became very abusive to each other very aggressive and then turned into violent drone that were going after the community. They were no longer human they were no longer free of anything this rabies like virus was going to kill them before they were able to kill the rest of the town. Soon the rash of the town ended up catching this rabies virus that was airborne. It was a variant of rabies that was very rare that was airborne and it made people go insane and then ultimately Kill eachother and then die after the deed.
After the death of Billy and his parents and a couple of the neighbourhood people in the town were starting to wonder if there was something going on something demonic or some thing biological and found out that people were being infected by the airborne rabies like virus soon there's only one sane person left in the town that was going to deal with us but he was going to be done in pretty soon but not without a fight. As he was fighting these "zombies" he ended up being infected with the airborne virus and became a crazy as well so when he was his hiding mindlessly on the road in the middle of the road to be exact trying to find another town to in fact and kale. As he was running around the road with his thumb up,  hobbling, people drove by and sure that is a crazy not a hitchhiker shooting the term crazies were coined for this particular type of patient for this virus call rabies two. Rabies two was a mysterious virus it was Chamelin out of the original rabies virus but was never found out to be from animal or human. As the man hobble around as a zombie from rabies to he ended up being run over by a car. The man said that freaking crazy is going to break other peoples cars.
But then the crazy came back with a vengeance flip the car as if the car never really hit him. He hobble along trying to scare the people,  which were just a family trying to go on a camping trip that summer. They ended up having to wear masks just like in Covid to avoid the spread of the crazies or the rabies to virus. This was no joke this was no Covid this was a serious thing as a family soon start exhibiting symptoms of rabies two townsfolk decided to kill the family to just protect themselves and nuke the house. Instead that the ghost of the family still ran rapid and the grounds where the house used to be. No one there to go around this property Azurá frayed that this virus was going to be contracted. Little did they know that viruses had a shelf life even rabies two.

That was the summer from hell as far as the President of the United States was concerned

The end