Chapter 3

As he fell to the ground, he hit the floor with a huge thud. He tried to gather his thoughts and grasp what just happened. The Ink Searcher gave up, moving on to wander around the area. Parker caught his breath and sighed knowing how his curiosity almost got him killed. "I guess they mean it when they say curiosity killed the cat." he sighed. "Now I have to find out how to get out of here."

Looking back up, there was no way he was going back up to face that thing he witnessed. "What even is that! Where am I? I'm starting to see why this project was abandoned." he sighed and stood up. "Okay... Lemme think. There's definitely a place out of here! I've just gotta find it!" he told himself. "Besides... that thing could probably just be someone pranking me... Right?" he asked as he walked forward.

Thankfully, where he fell, there was an ax just laying around. He picked it up and held it closely. Wouldn't hurt to have... 

Down the next hall seemed to have only a door with a new entrance. As he opened up the door, he shivered thinking he heard sudden whispers. "Parker... Parrrrrkerrrrr." The voice would say. "Come here... Don't be shy..." Knowing better, Parker turned around to run in the other direction not having another thought. But as he did, more ink people raised up from the ground and blocked his only escape. "Ah! Go away!" he said holding the ax closer. Someone from behind him put him in a locked hug and someone else took away the ax.

Someone else took the liberty of tying his wrists together and tied a bandana across his mouth. He tried fighting them but one of them shook him to make him stop. "We've found the intruder our great leader! Guide us back to you!" one of them shouted. Parker whimpered quietly realizing what was probably gonna happen. These people were angry he intruded and were probably going to do something awful.

Thinking it couldn't get worse, his eyes widened seeing a huge ink splatter on the wall and open in front of them. They carried him through and into the new room that was just uncovered.

He thrashed about and tried to escape their clutches, but he couldn't. They kept a close watch on him knowing that Parker was already so fast. They didn't let go once and dragged him to the place they needed to bring him to. To Parker's shock, he noticed they took him to a building that looked as if it had a drain pipe attached to it. There were two lights glowing on the path in front of them. A huge ink pool was in front of it, ink dripping in every direction.

Terrified, he wriggled more. But the creatures forced him to walk forward. A bridge formed across the pathway, allowing them to go across the huge pool.

Getting to the other side was easy enough and they walked inside. Parker tried to break for it three times but was pushed ahead to another room. The Ink group pushed him to the ground before crossing their arms in an X formation. There was a huge chair in the room, which looked like a leather chair that sat on top of something else. In front of it, was a pile of ink that also used gears as steps leading up to the chair. It was a throne. On one side, there was something that looked like a reel machine.

Around the room, there were projector screens all around that showed off the cartoons from the past. Wait! That's... That's the cartoon mom and dad used to watch all the time!  Parker realized. As he stayed in that single spot, waiting for his end to come. "Your majesty... We've returned." the leader stated bowing at the front. To his horror, Parker witnessed ink rise upon the chair, a figure forming on the throne.

Eventually, it took shape of a huge ink demon. His horns stuck up wickedly, his white gloves were stained with ink, his bowtie was crooked, and he had no smile. Just pure hatred. Except Parker couldn't see his eyes at all. "Who dares to enter my place of refuge?" they asked, their voice somewhat raspy and it echoed across the room. "Your Majesty, a searcher brought our attention to a human in the area. Apparently, someone ignored a hundred warnings from the outside. He wandered inside. Now, he's on his knees to your mercy." the leader explained.

"Do you know who I am?" Parker shook his head frantically not wanting to anger the creature but knowing he probably did anyway. "I'm the Dancing Demon! The Wicked Smiler! The Wonder of Imagination! The Devil Darling! The Monster who wanders these lonely halls! I am... Bendy... Bendy the Ink Demon! The one who made everything disappear... The reason the world hates cartoons..." he said wickedly.

Bendy pulled down the gag and stared at him. "You... You don't look like any of the others who revolt against me. In fact... You're clothing seems... Exotic." Bendy said. "I-I... I guess... I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude! I'll leave! I won't tell anyone about this place! I swear. I just want to go home. Please!" Parker pleaded. Seemingly offended, Bendy stood up. Then out of nowhere, he began laughing wickedly.

"Silly little boy. Do you think people just leave? It's a shame really... I wanted to go home at some point. I wanted to see the world. I wanted to be a part of those shining stars... I wanted to be the new cartoon that brought joy to every child in the world. I wanted to be someone. I wanted to be important to him. I was banished here forever because I was rejected by society. Well... if that's the game he wants to play. Then NO ONE LEAVES! It's your time. You've come to intrude on our land on your own terms. So you'll have no problem giving your soul willingly. You will never be set free again!"