Chapter 33

Rosa and Parker groaned at each other as they hung from chains in the ceiling of a new area. "This- is why we're careful about who we trust." Parker told her angrily. "Audrey wouldn't lead us back to Alice and you know that! How was I supposed to know something like this was going to happen?" Rosa snapped back. Parker sighed. "I'm sorry. We wouldn't know if you're right. I doubt Audrey would even want that for herself." Rosa smiled. "Now if we could only get out of this." she huffed. Just as she said that footsteps approached their space.

Alice approached them, clutching something in her hand tightly. Parker bit his lip nervously while Rosa glared daggers at her. Alice was unfazed by them and chucked psychotically as she approached them. "If you had no purpose to me, I would kill you two right on the stop and take your insides for my own benefits." she started, circling them both. "Except I have found one eensy-weensy little thing you could do. It barely takes any effort," she told them. "What do you want from us? When we saw you earlier, you tried to tear us apart like paper." Rosa questioned her suspiciously. Alice laughed under her breath and revealed a crowbar in her hands. Parker's eyes widened as she saw her prepare herself as if she was playing a game of baseball.

Instinctively he tried to shift his position to protect Rosa. "Don't!" he cried, still trying to maneuver in order to shield Rosa from harm. Alice didn't hold back though. She reared back and swung up to the upper part of the chain. Both teens closed their eyes terrified but she hit the piece holding them up to the ceiling, making them fall to the ground. Parker sat up and helped Rosa off the floor. "I've decided, we're going to play a game. It's one of my favorite games," she began. The chains were still strapped around their wrists as she grabbed them and dragged them along.

Both of them tried to resist her as she continued to drag them into the next room. "Oh, will you stop! You two are wearing yourselves out!" Alice snapped. She finally made it to a new place that looked like a dining room filled with food, plates, fine silverware, candle lighting, and a huge chandelier. "You know, Sammy used to take me to smaller yet nicer places like this. Despite not having much he managed to give me some things. Although I would've appreciated it if he gave me more time. But his only response is "I must follow my passion, Susie. And maybe you should focus on it too. Then you'll actually get somewhere in your life."

The lighting in the room allowed Parker to realize that there were people sitting in the chairs. Lost Ones sat in the chairs tied up along with bags over their heads. "He chose a career over the one thing that made his life better... Imagine that. While my life was falling apart, he was building up his. Too bad we all wound up down here. But enough about that. You're not here to hear about the sob story of my life. You're here to save one of your own."

She made them stand on opposite sides of the table. Next, she approached the second biggest chair that was the closest to the door at the end of the large dining table. That's when they noticed someone else was sitting there. Susie laughed silently as she caressed a hand over the bag that was covering something. They heard muffling and a struggle as Susie traced alongside and put her arm slowly around their shoulders and then the neck. "Now now... Don't get yourself too worked up. We wouldn't want them to panic too much when we're just getting started." Susie told whoever it was under the bag. Susie ripped it off of their head to reveal Audrey struggling to get free.

She was tied to the chair by her ankles and her wrists were strained behind her. Susie tightened the grip around Audrey's neck making Audrey strain against her. "Audrey!" Rosa cried trying to race toward her. Susie picked up a steak knife from the table and put it to Audrey's throat. "Ah ah ah. I don't think so. Take one more step and I'll end her." Susie warned them both. "R-Rosa- Parker- just get out of here! I'm fine! Please it's not worth it!"

"Quiet you little brat!" Susie snapped. Parker clenched his fist. "Don't hurt her. Whatever you want us to do we'll do! Just- chill out..." he replied. Susie saw the desperation in their eyes and lowered the knife. "Good enough. You've got some rather idiotic friends I'll admit. Such a downgrade from Tom and Allison... Oh well, enough of you. I have a feast to host!" Susie then went to the other side of the table.

Susie then ushered the two teens to come closer to her seat where she sat next to a panel with an electrical system.

"I know it's a lot, basking in the light of an angel! I like that one, he's right to the chase." Susie snapped. "But I promise I only host the best of parties. This is my proposition to you in order to leave this place. It'll be fun! You see that door over there? That's your only way to freedom and the only way you'll save your little friend... You see I like riddles as much as anyone. So... why not make it a game?  Figure out the answer to the riddle in order to survive. As a little twist, I will throw this... heavy switch once you think you have it... Get the answer right, you take your useless little friend and walk away. You get it wrong... I'll fry her and take the both of you in as my errand children."

Hearing Susie's threats made them very scared about the ordeal. Audrey sat there angrily glaring at Susie. Although she was unfazed by this and smiled wickedly. "Fine..." Parker replied. Rosa stared down at the ground briefly before looking back up to face Susie.

This made the twisted Angel smile even bigger and make herself more comfortable in her chair.

"Let's begin~"