Chapter 8

Rosa and Parker managed to find the place they were going to in order to get the supplies they needed. Rosa pulled out a syringe and looked around a corner. Parker peaked as well in order to access the situation. In the corners, there was a Butcher Gang member and other ink creatures scouted the area. "Alright... Take the Ink Creatures. I've got the Butcher Gang member." she instructed.

"Wait! Rosa!" Parker whispered. But Rosa had already raced out ready to take on the Butcher gang member that began to waddle towards her. "Rosa!" Parker snapped. She was already fighting the one that came toward her. Ink creatures popped from the shadows and began chasing her. Parker held the ax in his hand.

He raced toward them and hit them with the ax before they shrunk into the darkness. "Huh, not too bad newbie! I have to admit, for someone who's from the outside, you know survival." Rosa noted. "Heh! I try!" Parker sighed. The only ones that were left to fight were ink creatures that seemed to groan but stand in one place. "Don't hurt them... They won't hurt us. In fact, they're happy when we take their ink blobs. It helps them be less swollen."

Parker nodded his head, trying to understand what she was saying.

Rosa was careful and quickly extracted the ink blobs from their backs before turning back to make sure no one was watching them. She smiled and watched Parker timidly taking ink from one of the creatures. He closed his eyes as the ink creature groaned in relief and melted away into the shadows.

He opened his eyes, giving out a sigh of relief seeing that he was unharmed. "Whew! Thank god! Okay can we go now?" he asked fearfully. Rosa chuckled, leading him back to the lift. She pressed a button to take them back to the level where they knew the hole for them to get back was. They stood in silence unsure of what to say about anything. All of the sudden, the little lights that were there to give reassurance began to flicker.

"Um... Rosa?" Parker asked nervously. Rosa drew her ax and held it close. "Get your weapons ready... and don't say anything..." Rosa whispered fearfully. Parker drew his weapon, holding it as his hands shook. They watched the lights flicker some more. Out of the blue was a peal of evil laughter. It sounded like a wicked woman who echoed through the hallow halls and walls.

It continued until the lift randomly stopped. "Oh my my my... The little Resistance! I didn't think you guys still went around these parts... To think I thought you forgot me! How thoughtful of you two to come for a visit. Why I can't believe you had gotten the pieces I need for the next part of my plan." a voice said, announcing her presence. Parker looked at Rosa flashing her a look but she said nothing readying herself to fight.

"I have to admit... I don't get many guests down here... Maybe you two should come for a visit! I'd love to have you!" she said again. Clicks and clanks hit against the lift and the walls near it.

Rosa began looking around frantically. Parker bit his lip nervously trying to think about something else. "Maybe... Maybe I'll just take you for my own liking! GET THEM!" the voice shouted. From outside the lift, a hand tried reaching in through the door.  Each one hissed, moaned, and growled while trying to grab onto Rosa or Parker.

At one point one of them grabbed onto Parker and began trying to pull him through the lift's door. Parker was waving his ax around in an attempt to get the creatures to let him go. Rosa noticed this and hacked away at the creatures who eventually released him. "We've gotta get to find a way out of this! Come stupid lift! WORK!" Rosa shouted angrily.

"Don't they work for Bendy?"

"Most of them do, but some work for someone they call Alice! But not our Alice! She's beyond evil! In fact, she the worst I've seen among most of them!"

"Well then isn't she a bigger threat than someone who's always in his lair?!"

"Shut up with the questions and do something useful for once!"

"I can't think of anything! This place is too crowded! Why else would they corner us here! Now we're both gonna die! And I guarantee no one is going to come for us after we disappear!"

Then the idea crossed his mind. The control panels were right near him where everything was operated. Parker used his ax to open it up by force and got to the wires. He began to cut each one. "PARKER! What the hell are you doing?!" Rosa snapped. "I got this! Just hang on!" he shouted, moving on with his work. A few more snips and the lift began slipping against the walls, falling at large paces.

The creatures screamed in agony from the lift dragging against them painfully. "Rosa, do you have that belt thing?" he asked. Rosa nodded, motioning to the compartment on her belt. By some miracle, there was a hole in the lift that Parker was very careful to open. He used the ax and struck at the ink creatures who reeled back. Rosa extended her belt's main hook to stay put on a floor's level. Using the ax again, Parker slashed another wire before grabbing onto Rosa's hand.

It creaked and screeched before beginning to fall down to the bottom of the many floors as the ink creatures began crying out in agony being taken with the lift. Parker and Rosa watched it in awe seeing all of it disappear. "Woah... Talk about quick thinking."