Chapter 11

Amazed. That was one word Parker would use to describe his feelings at the time. "I... I think I have an idea of where we are." he gasped. "Where?"

"I remember someone telling me about the Ink Machine... I'm pretty sure I just found it, again." he replied. Rosa barely sat up but groaned in pain and laid back down. "This is just great. Tom and Alice are gonna kill us!" Rosa cried. "Hey hey! It's gonna be okay! We've made it this far! As long as I stay away from that guy that was keeping us captive earlier, we're in the clear!" Parker told her. "Wait, we were held prisoner?" she asked confused.

"Yeah!? You mean you don't remember getting hit in the head?!"

"I mean... I remember feeling like I got run over. But otherwise, I hardly recall anything that happened after that."

Shaking his head, Parker huffed. "Well, some dude in a Bendy cutout mask hit you in the head with an ax. Then he captured me after I.... tried to run. But it took me a realize I don't know the studio like you do so I had to run back. In doing so, the dude caught us. He forced us into a new room that I doubt you even know about. Then I managed to escape with you. So now we're in here!" he explained quickly.

Rosa decided to deal with the pain as she stared up to look around. Never once had she truly had a good look at the Ink Machine. Her eyes widened seeing it this close. "Woah... I've only ever seen it in old drawings and comics by the ones in our underground bunker. I didn't think it was this big!" she said amazed.

Though they could celebrate for long. They saw a trail of ink leaking into the room. Soon, it was the entire room was infested with ink trails. Rosa panicked and Parker held out his hand for her to hold. They held on looking towards the porch that had all the electricity for the Ink Machine to work. "It's him... We have to hide Park!" Rosa cried frantically. She tried running but suddenly felt light-headed from earlier. "Hey hey! It's okay! I've got a place! Here let me get you, you're too weak!" he reassured.

Once again he picked her up. Rosa wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to carry her off to the hiding spot. Parker had gone back down the same hole where had entered. Bendy walked down, closer to the machine, his followers that were Ink People also followed behind him without much thought. Bendy hissed as he walked into the room. "For years this thing has been the curse of Joey's creations. The reason we're all trapped here for years at a time. As much as I wish I could find that blasted creator and rip him limb from limb... We have been unsuccessful in locating him. Either way, it doesn't matter. We have something that's more powerful than our creators themselves!" he said, motioning to the Ink Machine.

His followers laughed beside him. "Now... I want to remind you all that I despise Joey and Henry more than anything inside this studio. This place is the source of my endless years of suffering. And yet... it's the only place we'll ever be able to call home. We'll always be feared. But honestly, I couldn't care less. No one is leaving. And most are wise enough to stay away from our sanctuary. Joey and Henry wanted us to have significance. Instead... we're demons... Real demons. I am the Devil Darling... I only wish I could show the world just how much joy I could bring to them. But apparently, that's too much for one to ask. Too bad they left behind the creation that made everything possible. I won't let them take away the thing that brought us so much pain. It's mine. And whenever I find the rest of those humans that are hiding somewhere within these studio's walls... I will finally have enough power to locate both Joey and Henry! The world will finally be in my favor!"

Evil laughs filled the room followed by amused shrieks. "I won't let them win over my soul. I am empty yet full. I am here yet in my mind I am gone from here. I am priceless... yet worthless. I am joy yet I am filled with sadness... I am broken deep within. I am... Bendy. The Ink Demon. Our lovely Ink Machine will indeed thrive and we will use it to create a better world! One that is potentially less lonely. I will bring back my friends... and in turn... I will make many more to join my prison of solitude."

His followers nodded slowly. Parker and Rosa held onto each other, scared of their scene. "We must keep searching for the souls of the Wanteds. They have enough to start the machine and break free from this prison! Or... we could find that boy... he's the newest human we've always needed. He will do if we can't find them all. Our creators lied to us... But soon... I'll be the one laughing!"

Once again his laughs echoed throughout the area. Parker and Rosa exchanged a look and decided to head back to find somewhere safe to stay. Thankfully, Bendy wasn't paying attention so he couldn't hear their frantic shuffling. When they were out, they gave a sigh of relief. "Finally... nothing chasing us for once." Rosa muttered and Parker continued to carry her out of the area.

"Alright... I think we're safe now. I'm sorry I didn't try to ask you about how to get out of here. But you were really hurt. I... I couldn't let anything happen to us first." Parker told her. "No, it's okay! I would've done the same thing, to be honest. I'm ashamed I wasn't awake to help you." He smiled while gently brushing his hand against her cheek. "I managed. Now let's get out of here." he said and began to walk out.

Heading out into the hallway, they gave a sigh of relief thinking they got away scot-free. "I guess we did great after all!" Parker spoke happily as they crossed the hallway to the next rooms ahead of them. Parker scoffed and looked at Rosa. "For the new guy, I did pretty well!" he added.

Rosa herself giggled. But the celebration was short-lived. An ax blocked off his path. The blade barely missed his face making him stop. Slowly the duo looked over at the hand that held the weapon. 

"You aren't going anywhere."