𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚

"Wtf is wrong with my shoes ?", my second hand commander commented a joke at them and kept on laughing. "Yeah they ... they're fine", he laughed between each of his words.

"You know what ... whatever . We have to meet the commander of Tokyo Manji", my second hand commander was always near me. I , being the few of only a small amount of female gang leaders needed some protection and he kinda decades his life for me.

"We are the Hansano gang"
he said with a glossoming smile

"Don't worry , I will always protect you", Itsuki is a pretty handsome guy. With blonde hair and a undercut that he never hides as he slicks his hair back. His earrings that hangs to shoulder length of pure gold shined. He has the best teeth I have ever seen, and he knows how much I love to see him smile. Ever since we were kids it was only me and him willing to create a gang; So we built it together.

Ask he spoke he let out a dumbass smile. But his teeth are so pearly , and when he smiles it seems so sincere. I never really thought as him more than a friend , he was always there for me. I view him as a close bother.

"we are older and we are wiser not only that we have a gang to run. Meeting the Tokyo Manji gang and forming an alliance will not be only step up for us but a step up for our community. Toman is a perfect place for us to live safe in and hopefully the commander think so as well",
"Sooooo... how was my speech ? I practiced making and saying it for dayyyys".I looked over at itsuki and he was laughing underneath his breath.

"What... why are you laughing ?", "come onnnnn , you can't be serious all the time, it was a good laugh, anyway I was just telling you that it's good".

"You should be more upright, I don't know what you mean. You know I take everything seriously ".

"Plus... you know I think this is very important..".

Itsuki waved off my words as only me and him walked up to the biker gang. It was dark and it was now sprinkling as we were walking up to so many people. Itsuki felt threatened and started walking a bit faster leaving me behind.

"Hey ! We didn't agree on this at all !", his fist was clenched as he approached a boy with blonde hair and a weird hairstyle and he honestly looked scared "I... I...", the boy uttered.

Itsuki mocked him and continued on talking "where's your commander ?" He held tightly onto the scared boys shirt. Then pointed at the blonde guy who was smiling , not smiling, grinning.

"Haha, sorry on the mix up. They just swore you would've tried to hurt me",
Itsuki fist became tighter as the commander spoke.

"You lied. I hate liars"

Itsuki started to walk up to the gang all on his own. But my hand touched his shoulder. And then he snapped out of it. Mumbles started to grow against the group of men ahead of me. Then the commander spoke

"you're a woman ?"

"No I'm a man", I say with a smile on my face. They all knew I was joking yet no one laughed. Bummer

"We aren't going to fight a girl.."

"Look she's so puny"

"I can probably take her down with a flick of a finger"

"Haha, she's such a fake"