𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈

I left the dojo they had for y/n and we both, me and Naoto went back to his place ", I guess this means you have a plan to bring her back right ?". I held my hand out for him to shake "I will save y/n , and I will come back. Hopefully Hinata will too".

He shook my hand

Traveling to: 12 years ago at the very time the same day:

I pulled away breathless and looked down "we have to talk about this later", I cleared my throat and saw his smile "y/n I like you, I liked you ever since you showed your strengths , I've never met someone as strong as me , or as beautiful as you. Please, please hold me in your heart".

I walked away from the situation not giving Mikey a word, I didn't know what to say to him.

Mikey pov:

She didn't say anything to me, she just walked away. I held my heart , that kiss made me feel as if I was flying with so many different kinds of butterflies.

"Mikey !", I hear a familiar voice from behind me call out "Takemitchy, what's wrong ?". Like always it seemed like he ran miles to get here, "Kaito is going to kill y/n you have to save her , quick !". He secretly handed me a gun "where in the hell did you find this ?", I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Isn't kaito in love with y/n ?

"It doesn't matter , you have to go save her . Now !", he yelled louder and louder at me. And yet deep down , something pulled me to do what he said.

I ran as fast as I could to Kaito's room, I had no idea where he was yet my feet already knew where to go, once I arrived at his room I saw exactly what Takemitchy said.

There was a gun pointed to y/n, and I just can't stand here and let her get killed.

End of Mikey's pov:

Your pov:

"No no no no", he yelled while looking at me with so much anger "You killed Kaito , you killed him , you killed me !". I finally had the courage to say something to him ,"Kaito.. i love you. I wouldn't ever try to hurt you like...-", I was cut off by something, a gunshot. I was so surprised I didn't even feel pain or even where it hurt.

Because it didn't hit me .

Someone moved Kaito's gun up to the celling and soon after shot him twice in the middle of his head. "Mikey.... Why did you do that ?", I held onto his shirt and shook him with so much anger. "Why did you kill Kaito " I yell at him yet before he could answered me i fell to my knees and held Kaito in my arms.

"Kaito ... can you hear me ?", I held him close to me and rubbed my thumb against his cheek. "My love can you hear me ?", he looked at me, like he never saw me before and took his gun and held it close to my head "this was supposed to be you".

His arm dropped and so did his eye lids. He was dead , yet my heart still ached for him though he hated me. "Kaito... you ..", was the only thing that could slip out of my lips.

Mikey hovered over me and soon held me close to him "get off of me Mikey...", he let out a small scoff, as if he couldn't believe what I was saying "y/n I was only trying to.."

"To save me ? I rather die then have Kaito die for me", I held onto Kaito tighter and tighter having my tears fall onto his dead body. "Y/n .. I'm sorry but I would've done the same thing", Tsuyoi tried to defend him yet I couldn't believe what he did , he knew how important he was to me.

"Mikey... please go, I don't want to see you here .."
"But y/n I ..", I cleaned up my face that was puffy and full of tears "I said ... I dont what to see you". And after that he left , he did exactly what I wanted. Part of me wished he had fought to stay, maybe it was for the best.

A week passed

Itsuki walked into my room munching on some popcorn he made "y/n I wanted to watch a movie with you... please come out of your room". This was his fifth time pleading with me  this week "no I'm ... so tired", he sat at the edge of my bed "at least eat something ..I made some snacks for us".

"Not hungry..." , he stood up and kept munching on his food "well fine .. someone's here for you".

"Hmm ?", I turned around "who's here for me ?", "Mikey , he got out for self defense". "I never want to see him again Itsuki . Tell him to leave . I'll see him when I want to ..." he sighed and did what he was told.

I didn't see Mikey after that , we kept our alliance yet I didn't go to any more 'meetings' with them. There is no use , I won't ever forgive him.

🕰: 12 years later

-