𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥

"What ? What friend ?", I was very confused about what he was saying. Was that person from yesterday his friend ? "Baji he wasn't going to hurt you y/n".

I rolled my eyes and didn't look at Mikey anymore. I sat in silence trying to find the words to say what happened "look Mikey, he wasn't wearing your uniform, how was I supposed to know ? He was behind me, I was just trying to protect myself".

"Hm, I guess I understand that", I looked at him, he still avoided eye contact with me . His eyes were dark, they were empty it was kind of unsettling.

"Mikey", I brought his chin to face me. "I pinky promise I won't hurt someone so dear to you . Not on purpose, ever".

He smiled and held his pink out making the pinky promise. "To seal very important pinky promises , i kiss my thumb", i kiss my thumb and smile. "You should probably do it too or else I look kind of stupid ", he laughed while kissing his thumb. But when he laid his hand back down he was clearly upset again. "Y/n, why don't you kiss me ? Why don't you show how much we want and care for each other ?". I tried not to blush at his words as I stood up about to leave him with this thought.

"Mikey , I started Hansano for a reason. I wanted power. I never needed love. I believe that if we meet again when we are older, and you still feel the same then. I'll be with you. But now , we have things to do, Hansano is the thing I love". I walked away from Mikey who sighed at my words.

"She's too perfect for me"

How you got Itsuki out of jail: Itsuki himself only was there at the hospital a few seconds after the bombing. The cameras even shown that he arrived and waited in the waiting room. Yet the only thing that made him suspicious was the phone calls. It was confirmed it was a hacking, but they couldn't find from who. But Itsuki has to go through some paper work so you won't see him for a while.

Jun's pov:

I walked to the hospital wanting to visit Kaito . I never really go because he wasn't always my favorite person. He was just so close to y/n , but he was always a dear friend to me. So I didn't care as much. I arrived in his room seeing Tsuyoi looking down at his phone.

"Hey Tsuyoi", i said giving him a high five. "Jun , nice to see you here. You barley come to see Kaito". I nodded my head and sat on the nearest chair "well today it'll be four months without him so I had to come. Do you know if y/n is coming ?". Tsuyoi had put his phone in his pocket having his attention on me.

"She said she has some things to take care of , so probably not". I chuckled and looked at Tsuyoi who looked at Kaito. "Four months now ..do you think he's going to wake up Jun ?".

I didn't know myself , it was kind of as if the only thing keeping him alive was the machines. "To be honest with you Tsuyoi , I don't know . I've been asking myself that question recently".

"Even through I hate to admit it , y/n really needs him", my head slowly fell to have my eyes reach my feet. I soon heard kaito's heart rate increase. Tsuyoi quickly stood up and called the nurse while I moved his hospital bed up.

"WE NEED A NURSE WE NEED A DOCTOR", Tsuyoi said as Kaito's heart keep pumping faster and faster. "Come on Kaito, not now" I said.

Nurses started to surround him , but his heart didn't stop beating. They started looking and just staring at the heart rate monitor until his heart rate suddenly slowed down. His eyes slowly opened not all the way not even a little but enough to see. His raspy voice spoke after four months

"Where's ... y/n ?"