𝙄𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙤

Mikey's pov:

I watch her place the handle on the cup. I couldn't imagine someone like her make something so girly.
I gladly took her cup and had the employees put it in a box for safe keeping. While we were walking outside of the store just looking for a place to eat we met up with two boys.

They did look pretty strong , I put my hand onto y/n and pushed her back. "Stay behind me", i said while walking ahead of her. But I couldn't, she pulled my shirt back and had me stand behind her instead.

This girl is insane

"Don't worry Mikey , I got this", she's gonna die, I'm going to watch her die. I stood astonished on what I saw. In shorter than a blink of my eye , the taller man lights went out . This girl isn't insane, she's strong.

Along with the other boy with one blow in the back of his head , he was out. "Haha... I'm gonna pretend I didn't find that cute". "shut up", she said while rolling up her sleeves. The way she walked away with her head held high made me want her more.

I remember a poem my grandfather told me when I was a kid. And every time I see her she reminds me of it.

The way she smiles
The way she cares
And the way she moves her lips unaware that I stare

The way she walks
And the way she says my name
Has me take the blame , for my heart is now set aflame 

-Roxie heart

And it's the sad truth. i never knew what the poem itself meant before; but now I feel as if my stomach is filled with butterflies. Am I falling for this girl ? She's just so badass . Who wouldn't.

Y/n's pov:

My knuckles bled but because of my adrenaline I couldn't really feel how much it hurt at the moment. "Mikey do you have any band-aids ?". I then hear his next words which were "Haha...I'm gonna pretend I didn't find that cute" a blush appeared on my face. "Shut up , Sorry I'm just so strong for you", I raised my arms and made pretended I had the biggest muscles as he laughed.

His laugh is so cute, did I say that already ?

"I need to head back to my place, I'll talk to you later so we can go our different ways". I started walking home while looking down at my phone not hearing Mikey yell from across the street  "Y/N , LET ME TAKE YOU HOME -"

He caught up to me and stood there trying to catch his breath "you.. walk fast for a small girl ...". I roll my eyes and keep walking to my place having him soon follow behind me "shouldn't you go home ? If you stay with me you might be killed Mikey", I stopped in my tracks and looked up at him with worry.

"Who cares, as along as it's with you", i punched his shoulder playfully trying not to blush "you're such a idiot". I walked away and in the corner of my eye I saw him touching the shoulder I hit wincing in pain.

"You're so weak" I said while walking
Home "stoppp it just hurts a little ..."

We soon arrive at my place

I looked at the door and saw a note that said

Hey y/n , I'm hanging out with Jun tonight , see you tomorrow

I smiled at the note and opened my door "well I'll see you tomorrow, bye". Before I could close the door Mikey's hand blocked it. "Hey, where's my good bye kiss ?". He grinned while pointing at his lips.