𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚

Morning came faster than I thought , It felt like yesterday was a few seconds ago. Well time to get ready for the day.

My outfit was basically a dark red buttoned up shirt with the same color pants that had black buttons along the side of the pants going down to the ankles. I wanted my outfit to look a bit different so I would usually unbutton the shirt and take the ends of it and tie a knot. Under the red shirt was a black tan top. And over that was a red jacket that had a black snake imprinted on it.

I started to walk around doing errands. Such as checking up on my friend , Kaito. He's been in the hospital for a while. I always come to visit him. He is one of my best friends. He use to be my third hand commander but he's not him anymore . So isn't part of the Hansano gang.

I walk over to his hospital bed and leave the same flowers I always do well almost the same.  There was a table the hospital gave me to put all the tulips, roses, sunflowers I wanted. It's been two months; but I really miss him.

"You have to wake up kaito.... I need you to come back", a tear fell from my eyes as I tired to shake it off. "You wouldn't want me to be like this. But you are my best friend...", his brown hair was flat and lifeless. His lips were dry and red. He didn't look himself anymore almost like a zombie. It hurt to see him like this

To always smiling , to forever frowning

His skin color and his yellow highlights on his hair started to fade. But no matter what. I will always wait for him.

"Still not up ?", i look up at the door seeing the now third commander; Tsuyoi

Random fact: Sadly because of the area you live . There is a bunch of family traditions (saying girls should be delicate . They shouldn't be in gangs or things that could involve death) so you can't find any type strong woman to be in your gang (that would be able to sacrifice themselves in a fight) . So it's only you; and one other girl who barley does anything.

Random fact part two: you have three in-hand commanders in Hansano gang. All boys

Tsuyoi usually had his hair left down with a man bun to show his blonde hair at the bottom and at the top of his head brown hair. His yellow eyes hit me softly when I look at them. But he cares too much , he cares too much for me.

"Oh hey Tsuyoi, I was just um checking up on Kaito..", I wiped my tears and cleared my throat acting like I never cried. "You don't have to hide it... I miss him too. He just didn't think long enough. He thought he had to protect you", he sighed and looked at the table seeing the new flowers I brought.

"I say that as if. I wouldn't do it as well. We all dedicate our life to make sure you stay safe. And I cant tell why", he sat next to me and faced me , soon looking at the flowers that I bought for Kaito.

"Maybe because... you're like a mother to us. You care , and you treat us like actual family.. that's why we all love you y/n"

Once I left Tsuyoi alone with Kaito it was time to head to the restaurant. Like the commander said, I came alone.

And now I was sitting alone. In a kids a restaurant.

"This is ridiculous, I'm going to leave", once I got up I saw the same guy that wanted me to come here.

"Where are you going ? We just got here !", he had a cheeky smile that covered his eyes with the same guy that followed behind him from yesterday. My face became even more tense because his friend came.