𝘿𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 ?

I walk into the room with some food and the flowers. "Where did you get the money to buy that ?", I laughed and handed Tsuyoi some water "don't leave your wallet in your front pocket. It was easier to steal". I handed him back his wallet and put the flowers on the table.

"Hmm.. where's my fooddd.. I'm hungry", I ignored what Mikey said but then he started poking my shoulder annoyingly ",can you stop ?!?!! Just take my food. I'm not hungry anymore".

"Oooo thank you thank you thank youuu"

"Oh y/n I'm heading out. Jun wanted to see you later at his place. Something about money". I gave him a nod and watch him leave the door.

"Well I'll see you later then Mikey. You have my number"

I knock on Jun's door , he lives with his older sister that usually works till late at night. So it wasn't a surprise I didn't see a car at home and just his motorcycle.

"Jun I'm hereee... it's cold outside ", I knocked once more and then looked inside to see him cooking while dancing around. He had music blasted into his ear. "The doors unlocked anyways".

I walked in and saw him moving his butt around in a circle. I slapped it pretty hard and laughed at his funny dance moves. "Oh y/n ! You're here..", he bent down to hug me then gave a small smile. "I cooked some curry...hopefully you're hungry . I kinda... made a lot-".

We sit down and eat , talking about things , work , and etc.

"Thank you Jun, the food was so good. How much did you want before I go ?", I started walking to the front door I turned to him and noticed that he looked angry he slammed his hand against the wall pinning me on it. I wasn't scared . In fact I didn't even flinch.

But for some reason my heart was beating

"Jun ?", his hair covered his eyes as he looked down. "Why don't you notice me y/n ? I try so hard ... I don't know what to do anymore, but to say it to you straight up".

He looked into my eyes but before he could speak I placed my finger on his lips. "Jun...don't do this".

He gasped and then pulled away. "If I cant.. Then I just want , one more kiss y/n. I long for your touch", I stood up and started walking towards the door. "You can wait a few more years Jun. we are way too young for something like this". I closed the door behind me and started breathing heavily. My face was blushing red and I was sweating. Why was it so hard to reject him like that.

I stood at the door , having my back laid onto it. "wait y/n !", he opened the door and I fell backwards.

"OUCH JUN !", I rubbed the back of my head and he apologized over and over again "that hurt like hell-"

He sat me down and gave me an ice pack. "Thanks Jun...", I was still flustered red. I cant just kiss my hand commanders. That's super dumb. But why do I have this sudden need to kiss him.

He placed his hand agaisnt the back of his neck and started to rub it nervously "um... I'm sorry I asked that question y/n". "Don't worry about it Jun, I totally forgot about it by n-"

"I should've just done it", before I could react I saw him coming near me. He placed his lips onto mine. The first was just a peck then he backed away and kissed me once more. This time I could taste the chapstick he had on, cherry. He was preparing to kiss me.

I didn't stop the kiss, his lips softly mixed with mine , I felt the sensation of static flow through the rim of my mouth. He started to move his hand slowly touching my cheek. I was enjoying the soft kiss. It was honestly what I needed to relive my stress.

And I didn't even back away from the kiss. He did. "Can we go further ?", Jun was older than me , a year and a few months older. I stared into his dark eyes and smiled ,"no.. it's not the best idea... but I don't want to be alone tonight. Itsuki isn't home and .. I just..".

I couldn't put words together but he knew exactly what I wanted . "You can stay the night, don't worry". I laid down in his bed, it smelt like him. That's probably why I fell asleep so quickly.

Random fact : after the kiss and you went to go to bed , Jun did a small dance . Kinda like he won the lottery