𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮

Your pov:

I go to the place that me and Mikey stopped at when it was raining. For some reason it always Satisfied me to come here. Maybe it was because of the moment I had with him, even though my heart belongs to Kaito , I can't help but think about Mikey so much. I start to play around with the bracelet Kaito made me before he was in a coma.

Fun fact: when hanging out with Kaito you both went to a place where they made necklaces and bracelets. He made a blue and red one with a braided lace.

Mikey's pov:

My third commander came up to me with a serious tone, "Mikey, are you sure it was best to have an aillance with Hansano ?" . I could tell that Tetta was pondering this thought for a while
"Yes i do, has anything happened that I don't know about ?".

"No no it's just. Are they even strong or stable ?", I thought about his words, "is it because their leader is a woman ?".
"That's not why , it's because I think we are able to over power them in a way".

I think ? I usually respect Tetta's decisions but this I didn't understand. "It's not 'I think' Tetta , it's 'we are not'. You don't understand the amount of people just their leader are able to take down. If you're asking me, in a way to 'cancel' our alliance then I don't think you understand why we even have an alliance".

He bowed down to me and shook his head "I don't understand Mikey".

"Their leader is why, she is way too strong for me to take down alone , even if you help me I think we'll both get too hurt. If we fought with them ever , we would have to accept defeat. That's what I'm scared of. Im scared of y/n and her strength".

Tetta looked up at me gasping at my words "you can't be serious". "By all means Tetta. Try and fight her , if you do , don't wear your uniform while you're doing it".

He stood up still hanging his head down "I understand sir". If he ever hurts her , I don't know what I'll do.

Your pov again:

"Where is everyone today ...", I look down at my phone seeing ton's of miss calls from Tsuyoi. I didn't even have to see his messages , I rode my motorcycle to the hospital as fast as I could.

I signed into the front office and waited excitedly for the doors to open. And once they did I rushed over to his room to see Tsuyoi and Jun hovering over his bed.

He's awake

"Is he awake ?", they both nodded and I dropped my phone and wallet on the floor. "No.. no way..", I walked over to the feet of his bed and saw Kaito. He looked down at me and smiled. I moved next to Tsuyoi and looked at Kaito as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Kaito, I've been so lost without you..", he put his hand on top of mine and carefully put his hand on my cheek. "You still look at beautiful as always
y/n... the bracelet, you're still wearing it ?". I looked down at the bracelet and smiled. I spoke yet my words sounded stuffy as I tried not to cry "I've miss you so much, you're finally awake".

"I'll be with you every step of the way Kaito, I promise", he looked down and pulled his hand to himself "I hate that you have to see me like this y/n".

"I don't care anymore, I finally get to hear your voice again", Jun decided to leave the room while Tsuyoi stayed.

A few hours later of talking to Kaito

"You have an alliance with them ? If you think it was the best move, then so do I", talking to Kaito felt like a load lifted off my shoulder. He makes me feel such things I thought nobody could make me feel. But the whole time I was taking to Kaito I couldn't get someone off my mind.

Mikey

"I'm getting so tired maybe I should go", Kaito held my hand and pulled me near him. "Please ... please stay y/n".
So I did. He moved over a bit in his hospital bed and I laid down next to him talking for hours and hours about what happened while he was gone.

I didn't even notice he was asleep half of the time I was talking. And then so was I.

Next thing I know it's already morning , Kaito was still asleep and I noticed Tsuyoi already left. I hear someone walk in "oh y/n you know we told you not to lay with Kaito , even if he is awake". I hopped off of the bed and sat down on a chair.

"I'm sorry nurse Lumi , what are you doing here ?", she took the wheelchair she had and opened it up "now that he is awake and talking we can go straight to therapy, isn't that exciting !?". She said with such happiness making me a bit uneasy.

"How long will that be", she started to move his bed up so now it looks like he was sitting up on the bed. "A few months , it depends on how fast he remembers to walk , write and other things like that". She started lightly tapping Kaito's shoulder to wake up, "morning Hansano , i know you just woke up yesterday but we wanted to start your therapy right away ! I'll lift you up to your chair okay ? Sorry y/n can't come along with us today".

He looked a bit scared once he knew I couldn't come, " I'll be here when you get back Kaito".

While you waited:

Mikey came in the door looking around seeing Kaito is not on his bed "I heard he woke up", he said to me with hands in his pockets. "Yeah he woke up yesterday, I have never been so happy". He smiled yet it soon faded away.

"I don't want to lose you y/n ...", his worried looked made me very cautious of where I stood "what do you mean mikey ?". He looked up at me still with a scared look "watch your back y/n".

After he left Kaito came back but I didn't stay for a while.

I went home taking off my shoes at the entrance. I did this for two weeks, I was alone for those two weeks. Though I saw Tsuyoi and Kaito at the hospital I felt alone when I got home. (Meaning time skip two weeks)

I came home today and called out Itsuki's name , he finally was home cooking some lovely smelling ramen. "You're home !", I gave him a strong hug which I heard his bones start to crack each time I hugged him stronger.

"Yeah yeah, I miss you too", he said while I let go of the hug ", I hope you're hungry cause I made some delicious ramen".

We both sit down on the kitchen table eating the ramen he cooked " did you hear that Kaito woke up ?". I munched on some of the ramen as I spoke. "Yeah I did, I saw him the other day but I had to cut it short".

"Im going to see him tomorrow, do you want to come with me ?", he nodded while he threw his head back groaning "im so fullll...."

"Same", I burped out whole laughing. "I'll talk to you tomorrow morning Itsuki".