'𝙄𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙚'

I walked in noticing the empty small dojo the park placed here. No one ever came. So I came here once In a while as a kid, practicing my limits.

"Hey", I hear a familiar voice behind me as I was praying down on my knees. I stood up and smiled ", good, you didn't bring your friend this time".

He gave a polite smile and stood for a while. Awkward silence filled the room for a few seconds , then I took off my jacket. Along with my red shirt. Which left me in my black tan top.

"Are we actually going to fight ? I was just menti-", before he could finish his words , I punched his cheek. It wasn't meant to knock him out. Just for him to know that I'm serious.

He held his cheek that was now bleeding through his inner mouth and wiped out his blood. "You said I had to win to gain your alliance. It's either you die. Or you admit defeat".

He smiled and kicked his leg up , this time I couldn't dodge it. It kicked my jaw which slammed into my upper jaw. My mouth started to bleed as well, along with my nose as his foot hit the apex of it causing my nose to bleed.

His legs is his strength. It must be.

I ran behind him in a flash. He noticed I moved but wasn't fast enough to dodge. I grabbed his legs and tripped him over. Before he could get up I sat on his legs , pinning him to the ground.

"Isn't this a strange position ?", I saw his stupid smirk on his face and raised my arms up to punch him twice. Once on each side of his face . His thick blood started to touch my skin trying to catch my attention. Before I could hit him a third time , his leg raised up to hit the back of my head. While gaininga headache I moved my hand to the back of my head and felt how much I was bleeding.
He distracted me.

He turned me around , having me at the bottom of him. "This is better", He punched me three times. Once on my right side of my cheek , and twice on the left side , before he could previously hit me again. I grabbed his hand.

I grabbed his hand that was going to hit me.

"Huh-?!!!?", I punched him in the middle of his face , using half of my strength to punch his nose in. He flew to the over side of the dojo and waved his hand in defeat.

I walked over to him looking at his injuries. "You have a strong kick...I'll admit that. Is Draken really not here ?" .

He shook his head as a no and soon passed out.

While he was knocked out I set a bed that I kept in the small dojo and opened it up for him to lay down. I got some food delivered such as tea and some sandwiches. Then wrapped his stomach that I guess I kicked ? Well some injury opened there and I wrapped it up. Then putting two band-Aids on his nose. Even a cotton ball in his mouth because of the bleeding

When he woke up my back was facing him. He sat up from the sleeping bag and then laid his hand my shoulder

"How long was I out ?", I turned around and handed Mikey some snacks and tea. "Five hours ... sorry I couldn't take you to a hospital. It was a risk getting caught. Plus your injuries were easy to take care of".

He let out a weak smile while eating the snacks he was given "so... I guess you win. You have an alliance with us. And , I kinda respect you...". I blushed a bit because that's what I always wanted. Respect.

"I have a meeting... I'm already an hour late so I have to head over there", I stood up and started to grab my jacket .

"I hate to leave unannounced , you're a commander and you're injured. But I really have to go", I started to walk away yet I felt a burden about leaving him alone. "It's fine , I'll text you the place everyone will meet tomorrow !" He chewed on the small mini sandwiches I bought him. It was kind of cute