𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚

The morning came and no one was around. I saw a note in the kitchen that read

Sorry about leaving without saying anything. My sister got in some trouble and I have to pick her up from one of her friends house. You looked so happy while you were sleeping so I didn't wake you up, I made some breakfast

-Love Jun :)

I laughed at the note and ate the food he made. While eating I looked at my phone. It was blowing up , Mikey was calling me and texting me nonstop. "What the hell-"

The voicemails he left and the messages he sent sounded like whatever was happening, it was an emergency.

I just met this dude and now he's taking up all my relaxing time.

99+ messages from Mikey

What's wrong Mikey ?

YOU FINALLY TEXTED ME BACK , I THOIGHT YOU WERE DEAD-

No I'm fine

MEET ME AT THIS PLACE

(Mikey sent his location)

Okay fine , stop texting in all caps.

OkAYYY

I didn't want to , but I went to the place he wanted me to. A motorcycle repair , and a motorcycle shop in one. What's so important about that.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn !! you're here !!", he greeted me in open arms and stood in front of a store "yeah you did tell me to come. What's wrong ?". I awkwardly didn't hug back as he backed away "this use to be my brother's motorcycle shop. He uh.. he isn't here anymore. But I come to the shop time to time and get minor repairs for my motorcycle".

"Oh I'm sorry about your lost", my hand slowly pressed on his shoulder. I lend in close to him for a hug and had my chin on his shoulder. "I really am..", my cold words that were heavier then a brick gave him goosebumps along his neck. He shoo'ed me away and rubbed the spot on his neck that I whispered in.

"Haha... it's nothing to worry about now.. anyways . I called you here to hang out with you. I have some time since I'm getting a painting job done on my CB250T", I had my hand over my mouth and gasped.

" no way, do you have the 50cc model of the CB250T ?-", he smiled and pointed at the motorcycle he had. I ran over to it and touched the handles "what the hell, it's so ... it's so beautiful I think I'm tearing up". I let the tears of jealousy fall onto the motorcycle as looked at the model.

"I should take you on a ride with it", he started walking up next to me ",you know what... I'll cancel the paint job. Are you ready for a ride ?". I jumped for joy as he brought out and offered me to wear his red helmet that I can tell he never wore.

"No it's okay, I think I'll be good",  he sat down on the motorcycle and told
me to join him. Without a second thought I sat behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist "hold on tightly".

I did as I was told and laid my chin on his shoulder.

We saw all of toman, it was beautiful , we passed the beach, the sound of music and tradition everywhere. It was as if the land was swept off my feet yet I was still standing above the clouds experiencing everything from afar.