𝘼 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙖

I woke up to see the sun hitting my face , how annoying.

I stood up and felt my whole entire body sore. "Shit my body is aching, I'll rest just for the da..". My eyes already started closing as I spoke , but I was lucky enough to look at my phone seeing the time and where the meeting was taking place.

7:30 at the same dojo

"Hmm., that nap was so good ", I sat up having the blanket fall off of my chest. I then see all my hand commanders in my room. They waited for me to wake up. Both of them blushed red of my appearance .

My bra that had a black flower lace went along the entire bra, and the clothing that covered my chest was see through , luckily the lace covered the most place I didn't want people to see.

"Oh you're all here. I'm glad you decided to stop in my room while I'm sleeping and without a shirt on. How appropriate".

Tsuyoi and Jun looked surprisingly red but itsuki again, wasn't fazed. "Well we... I... y...I sa... I mean we tr...", I watched Tsuyoi try to put words together then Jun nudged his shoulder to shut him up.

"He's tr... he's trying to say that w...I'm so sorry I .,.", I stood up and waved my hand to shut them up.

"Watching you guys try to talk annoys me. Itsuki, what the hell are they saying ?". I walked over to my dresser and put on my tan top. While looking for my red shirt .

"We we're going to be late , and I couldn't wake you up. So they were around the area and offered to help.", i turned to them , now fully clothed. "You guys are so sweet".

"We are going to be late so let's go"

Everyone was at the dojo , Tokoyo manji gang , and the Hansano gang was there. It felt as if everyone was at each other's throats. "Ah, came fashionably late y/n ?".

Mikey walked over and took my hand kissing it lightly. "Mikey look at your nose", I pulled my hand away and grabbed his chin closer to me.

"It's so swollen, who tried to fix your wounds ?", Jun looked down at Mikey and me with such anger. I could feel his eyes burning through my skull.

Mikey grew a smile as I observed his face. "I treated them , but you should show me how to really treat them y/n". Mikey caressed my hand lightly while I laughed but then we got interrupted by Jun.

"Well we aren't here for chit chat", he took my hand and placed it to my side as he spoke.

Mikey backed away and nodded. "He's right. We now have an alliance with The Hansano gang. No fights can be allowed . If you have a problem you can just go to the commander of Hansano , or me, the commander of Tokyo Manji". He was facing the people ahead of us. His words, his voice , he sounded so... perfect.

He sounded like a leader

After that we all separated while walking home. But before I left I saw the same weird kid from last time. "You should walk home with someone y/n".

I smiled and pushed the kid aside "no no I'll be fine. I wanted to have time to think anyways", he took my jacket and pulled me back in a hurry "Dont ! I mean ... you shouldn't go alone. It's not the best idea. It's late , you might get lost or something ...?", he sounded so scared on what I was going to say to him. So I walked up to him and laid my hand on his head to show that I wasnt going to harm him "you care ? I'll be fine , don't worry".

"But-"

"Why are you bothering the poor girl Takemitchy", the short boy gasped and turned around looking at Mikey.