Megumi x reader

heyyy we were hust joking about the last chapter we have big stuff planned for this fic in the upcoming weeks
-toast

i got the librarian idea from someone else idk who

uhmm idk stalking vore stench

you were skipping down the path to the towns library, excited to be able to check out some new books for the week, and to see your favorite librarian (who you were also madly in love with), megumi.

as you finally reached the library doors, you opened them and were hit with the stench of 1000 dead skunks, and instantly knew the love of your life was working that day.

you skipped through the rows of books, having a atrange feeling of being watched, to the back of the library, the kids section. you were mostly illiterate and could only read at a kindergarten level, but you still loved reading.

as you were looking for a new dr suess book, you heard loud heavy breathing behind you and turned around to see... her... she was so perfect... even tho she had a sweaty forehead taht her unwashed hair always stuck to, you loved her because it made her stand out.

"hhhhello y/n" she whispered to you "omg heyyy!!" you said enthusiastically "BE QUIET IN THE LIBRARY" you heard a voice yell from across the room "what kind of book are you looking for today pookie" megumi whispered seductively in your ear 😏😏😏 "uhmm well u just finished horton hears a who so maybe something like that!" you whispered back she helped you pick out a new book, fox in socks, and you talked for a while until you decided to head home.

while you were galloping along the street, you noticed megumis stench was still lingering, but you thought maybe it just rubbed off on you. you thought you heard footsteps behind you, but didn't see anyone... so you decided to just gallop as fast as possible!!! suddenly you felt something wrap around your legs and you frll over, and it wrapped around your entire body... and you saw megumi!!! she had wrapped her neck which was now like 30 feet long around you "now youll never leave me y/n...." she whispered before unhinging her jaw like a snake and swallowing you whole

then you died lol