toast x reader (1k reads special)

toast is my fellow writer of this fine specimen of literature and for a 1k reads special we are writing fanfiction of each other with the wildest tropes.

this is a light yagami coded!yandere!toast x reader

- geko 🫁(the cooler writer)

p.s. 

thank you guys so much for 1k!!!! we never expected this joke to end up with over a THOUSAND reads!! we're sorry that we haven't been posting much recently but we're working to try and fix that!

You and Toast were like bread and butter. They were always on you. Not literally, but they were always on your back. Wherever you went, they were always behind you.

And today wasn't different

They were following you. Again. Today, you were just walking to a coffee shop, but they never leave you alone. You both knew of each other and you walked up to the barista and asked for a (coffee order).

After having it made for you, you went to visit your friend, Sama. She was always so nice to you, and she seemed to always have pre-made cookies. She gave you major grandmother energy.

So you went to visit her in her apartment, and made your greetings. You talked for a while and watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians. It was your favorite comfort show. You were having a great time until you stood up to use the restroom. As you stood up, you noticed something in the window.

It was Toast writing in a little black book.

Your gut instinct alarms went haywire in your head, every red flag waving in your face. You froze in place and started at Toast, and they stared back. Their eyes bore into your soul and you felt ice seeping through your veins. Your jaw dropped and you stood there, staring back at each other. They put away the black book and you both continued staring. It felt like eternity before you heard a strangled noise from the couch.

Sama! You ran over and found her on the ground, clutching her heart. You scrambled for her home phone and called an ambulance.

That was the day Sama died and the day you decided you were going to leave Toast. You just came back from the hospital and you were going to confront them.

"How could you do that?" you cried ad you burst into your shared apartment, "You killed her! For nothing!"

They turned around, equally as angry, "You were too close!"

"What do you mean too close? We were watching TV!" you yelled, stepping closer to them and wildly waving your hands around to accentuate your point.

They started getting mad, so mad they turned red. Their ears had steam blowing out of them and they grabbed their notebook, scribbling something into it. It was around a minute later you crumbled into ash.