sama x reader

You were running through the intricate stone walls of the maze. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you panted, knee crashing into your lantern every so often. You heard the humming get closer and you struggled to get open the door to one of the safe houses. Finally turning the knob, you ran inside. And strangely, the humming stopped. But that was when you noticed her in the room.

Sama, or Kintoru, as you learned, was sitting in the corner, hat tilted down and red lips pulled in a permanent smile she always seemed to have. Fear shot through your arteries at a rapid speed, the sweat on your face and hands felt like they froze and you could've dropped your lantern if you had not been holding it in a death grip. Why was she here?

"I've been waiting for you, Y/N," she spoke. It was a chilling sound that settled in your bones.

"W-What d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d--dd-ddddo you want?" you stuttered out.

"The answer is you, my sweet little diddly-pie," she said, standing up to her full height. Her spine bent at a 90° angle to fit in the room as she loomed over you. She held out her hand, with worms and maggots in her palm. "Take them," she commanded.

You took the maggots and worms out of her hand and she smiled, then took them back and you now saw them glow.

"Thank you, Big Bird," she thanked you, smiled growing genuine as it literally reacher her eyes and her cheekbones were accentuated. You smiled back.

you lived happily ever after the end