Geko x reader christmas edition!!1!1!

hey guys!!!!!! thanks for 4k reads!!! this chapter doubles as a 4k reads special and a (late) christmans chapter!!! 

p.s. i got to write this chapter on my fancy schmancy new laptop!!!!

cw swearing, attempted murder

You were so excited to spend the holidays with your one true love, geko. She had finally recovered from her deadly allergic reaction months before, and you couldnt be happier to see her and her humongous forehead and greasy eyebrows again. 

You had gotten her the most perfect gift in the history of gifts; nachos. you were 100% sure she would love the gift, they were special nachos imported straight from mexico. You finished wrapping the gift, and went to sleep.

You woke up and patiently waited by the tree for her to come downstairs. You heard the loudest, crunchiest coughing fit to ever exist, and knew she was awake. She tripped down the stairs and landed in front of you, howling in pain like a rabid dog. 

"omg pookiepie are you ok?!" you said "GRRR I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed  "IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE CAUGHT ME WHILE I WAS FALLING!!" and you realized she was right. you werent worthy of her love, but hoped that maybe she would forgive you if she saw the gift you got her. 

"pookie i got you this..." you said handing her the gift. she opened it like a pack of wild dogs ripping apart a steak. "NACHOS???" she said "I LOVE NACHOS!!!!" you sighed in relief that she liked the gift when suddenly "is this.... SHELLFISH???" she said, glaring angrily at you. "uhmm yeah.. theyre seafood nachos" you replied awkwardly. "IM ALLERGIC TO SHELLFISH YOU DUMB BITCH!!" she yelled. You barely had time to react before she shoved the nachos up your nose and into your brain, and ran out the door on all fours. 

merry christmas!!!!!!