Story Sneak Peeks

Book 2 : To Fix A Fractured Future

-This story is the next Chapter.

↑(Potential cover for second book)↑

*My plot is currently being rewritten as I didn't like where it was originally going.

But here's a sneak peek for what might be going on:

( Nine years six months and fifteen days.
Dib counted each of them, not that it mattered at this point. His son by any standards would be considered a loss cause, his story a cold case. It was cold from the start.
Everyone knew who was behind it, the three of them had seen him run up the stairs it was no mystery to them who took him.
But there was nothing any of them could do to prove it, or to bring him back. Them back.

They tried, well the others did. Dib knew it was fruitless.
But how was he supposed to explain to them there was no rescuing Ash from space, when not a person on the planet even believed that Zim was an alien in the first place.

He should probably stop counting. . .
Yea,

Tick.
The clock struck the hour.
Dib bit his lip. Who was he kidding? Nine in a half was nothing, he'd already counted twenty two.
)

- Anyway I'm sorry that it's all I have on TFAFF, but as I'm redoing it this is what I'm working on.
It's definitely getting more fleshed out as of now, but still in the working process.

Wish me luck.

About the other story.
↓↓↓

_ _ _ _ _ __ __ __ ___ ____ ___________ __ _

Prequel: When Present Was Our Futures Past

↑ This is the potential cover for the prequel ↑

This story is going to be the rise and fall of Zim and Dib's relationship, how they fell in love, what happened to cause the rift and how Lizzy came in afterwards to try and mend the broken gap.

The story will probably be more mature than this one, as it will include bloody fights and BL romance.
-it will be SFW though, as I don't think my poor Editors would survive if I made them read that.
-(I might run it past them if you guys are that desperate though)

Anyway that's everything I've got so far. ^^

Till next time my lovely Humans!!
:
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.