《•~Chapter 1. Prologue~•》

★彡Jenna~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, and started getting ready for school. I then notice that my brand new camera was completely broken. I suspected that Penny did it. She was always causing trouble. And hated the fact that I was a streamer. But I couldn't care less. What I did care about though, was the fact she had completely fucked up my camera once again! Goodness gracious! I pay a lot of money for these cameras!
At School.
"Yeah! She keeps breaking my cameras!" I say, enraged.
"Sheesh! Calm down, will ya?" My best friend, Vivian, starts, "Don't want the teacher to catch us talking." And then laughs.
"What is so funny, Ms. Dupree?" The teacher says, turning around to face Vivian.
"Oh...um...nothing, Ms. Lilac!" Vivian says nervously.
"Mhm." I say looking at her wearing a smirk on my face, getting back to working on my assignment. And then Vivian taps on my shoulder. "What?" I say as I pick my head up to look at her.
"You see that girl over there?" She asks, pointing at her.
"Don't point!" I whisper yell. "Were you ever taught manners?" She rolls her eyes and asks me again and then I nod.
"Heather Hernandez?" I start, "The popular girl?"
"Yeah." She replies.
She then notices us looking at her. And looks pretty creeped out, so then I stopped looking at her and I nudged Vivian's elbow to make her stop.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Why did these people keep staring at me? What did they want?! Flipping weirdos. Ugh, this teacher is boring me to death. Ooh, I know! I take some gum out of my purse and open up one to put in my mouth. I put my gum away in my purse, and start chewing on the one I have in my mouth. I slowly start to feel like my eyes are closing. And before I know it...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
...I was in a deep sleep. But then I woke up...I woke up in some strange place. And I couldn't feel anything. I felt numb. And then I saw someone right beside me. Someone very familiar...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
I woke up in a strange place, and then I suddenly felt someone touch my hand. I look to my left and see...her? You've got to be kidding me...why me?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: Heheheh. Yes, we're leaving this off on a cliffhanger. 😈
Edit: Okay so I had to remove the image because we were having technical difficulties...but I hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway lol