《•~Chapter 5. False Alarm~•》

♡彡Heather~
"Jenna, where are you?!" I shouted. I had been looking for her ever since this morning."You left me alone!" I shouted angrily. And then, I saw that strange wolf again. The same wolf who had demolished my right forearm. Damn wolf. That was my dominant hand too! The strange wolf started growling at me. I pretended to play dead and it walked away. Once I saw it was gone, I got up and ran back into Jenna's room, shutting and locking the door behind me. My heart was beating out of my chest, I was out of breath, and my head hurt. I put a chair against the door just in case. And then I laid down on Jenna's bed. Where could she have gone? Tears started to form in my eyes. Now I'm all alone...and then, I hear someone knock on the door. I say come in and it's Jenna!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
"Surprise surprise, it's me!" I shouted. Heather jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug. She gently pulled away and smacked me. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, YOU IDIOT!" Heather shouted. "I'm sorry. But, while I was hiding, I found something." I responded. "What did you find...? Hopefully, it's not creepy!" Heather said. I took a scroll and a rose quartz crystal out of the bag I had found it in, and showed Heather. "Whoa, a rose quartz crystal!" Heather said in amazement. "Eh? What's that?" Heather asked, looking up at me. "A scroll, a piece of parchment paper that people used to write on to send a message. In modern times, no one really uses these anymore. Everyone texts now." I responded, nonchalantly. "You're talking like an old person." Heather teased. "Shut up!" I said, looking away. A minute later, we open the scroll. "What the hell does it say?!" Heather asked. "Great question! When I know the answer, I'll let you know." I responded, playfully.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
How could she be joking around at a time like this? This is scary! In fact, it probably says something scary...eek! I got scared and clung onto Jenna. Once I had noticed, I jumped and scooted away. I saw Jenna's frown and then I moved back. "What do you think it means?" I asked her. Jenna took a moment before saying anything. She looked down at the scroll, and looked like she had realized something. "What is it?" I asked. "This isn't a cryptic message. It just looks like that because someone's trying to cover up what this person had to say. And it's so painfully obvious." She responded. "So, that means that there were other people here too..." I said. Jenna gasped and went, "Yes! Yes, you're a genius, Heather!" She jumped up and kissed my forehead. I blushed profusely and also got up. "We've got ourselves a mystery! Yahoo! This is gonna be fun!" She said, excitedly. I chuckled and agreed. "Shall we go then?" She asked me. "Yes!" I responded. She put the scroll and the rose quartz crystal in the bag, and carried it. And then, we intertwined our fingers, and walked off.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sorry it took so long for it to come out, I got writer's block! So that's my excuse, heheheh. But anyways, see you next chapter, bye! ♡♡♡