《•~Chapter 10. A New Portal~•》

♡彡Heather~
I was just snooping around the cave and I found, "A new portal opened?" I said. Jenna and Michiko appear behind me, making me jump a bit. Michiko disappeared and appeared in the ring, I put the ring on and gestured Jenna to see if the portal actually worked.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
I tested the portal out and it actually worked. I turned to face Heather and nodded. We held hands and walked through the portal. And then  we ended up back in our neighborhood. Heather was across from me, in front of her house. I walked up to her and we exchanged numbers. "I didn't know you lived across from my house." I said. "Me neither. Probably because we never talked..." She said. "Yeah." I agreed.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Just say it, Heather! "Jenna, will you go out with me?!" I accidentally yelled. She stared at me with an unreadable expression, and then laughs. "Yeah, of course." She responded. "Great! See you tomorrow at school?" I said. "See you tomorrow!" She said, gleefully. She walks off, and I walk up to the front door and press the doorbell. A few seconds later, my mom opens the door and gapes as soon as her eyes meet mine. "Heather?!" She said in surprise. "Yeah, it's me." I say, happily. "Come on in!" She says, gesturing me to come in. I walk inside and she closes and locks the front door behind me.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
I walk into my house and close and lock the front door. And then I spotted Penny, crying. I went over to her and wiped away her tears. "Mom! Dad! Jenna's home!" She yells. My parents walk into the room and immediately pull me into a hug, which I gladly accepted. Penny joined in too. "Where've you been?!" My mom asks me. "Uhhh...I was taking a walk in the forest and I got lost...so yeah..." I lied. Mom could tell I was lying, but didn't seem to mind. "All that matters, is that you're here safe and sound." She says. "Yeah." I say, relieved. "We should celebrate!" Penny says, jumping up and down. Dad picks Penny up and says, "That's a great idea, Penny. But it's past your bedtime." Penny frowned. "We'll celebrate tomorrow, ok?" Dad said to Penny. "Ok!" Penny said, gleefully. Dad put Penny to bed and me and my mom began talking. A few hours later, I'm in bed, scrolling through Instagram. And then I notice a post from Heather.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
HeatheryHeather

"Cotton candy skies are so beautiful! #cottoncandy #beautifulskies #aesthetic #cottoncandyaesthetic"

Jennanothere
Those cotton candy skies may be a beautiful sight, but they're not as beautiful of a sight as you. ✨✨

HeatheryHeather
@Jennanothere Aww, Jenna! 🥰

Charl0tt3
Whoa, that's pretty 🤩

Blue456
The fact that I'm looking at this and I'm eating cotton candy rn lol

HeatheryHeather
@Blue456 Really? XD

Blue456
@HeatheryHeather Yes XDDDDD

Arianaswifeforever
Where did you take that?! I need to know!! 🤩

HeatheryHeather
@Arianaswifeforever That's for me to know, and for you to figure out 😉

View more comments
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
I put my phone away and fall asleep. Y'know, I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. Wait, what's tomorrow? I pick up my phone from my nightstand and open it. I look at the calendar and it says that tomorrow is Thursday. Oh okay. I close my phone and then put it back on my nightstand and fall asleep.