《•~Chapter 4. Picnic~•》

♡彡Heather~
Jenna is taking me somewhere, but I don't know where. She said it was a surprise. I can feel the sakura leaves falling on top of my head. But I don't mind. "Are we there yet?" I ask her. "Not yet. So don't open your eyes." She responded. Dammit! I hate being kept in suspense!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
"Alright, Heather, we're here. You can open up your eyes now." I say, chuckling a bit. Heather opens her eyes and gasps. "Wow! Did you do this?" Heather asked. "Of course, I did!" I responded. Heather and I sit down next to the picnic basket. Heather grabs a sandwich out of the picnic basket and takes a huge bite out of it.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Jenna looked at me concerned. "What? I haven't eaten anything since we got here!" I say to Jenna, averting my eyes from her. Jenna laughs and wraps her arm around my shoulder. "That's true. I can't really judge you, because I'm starving as well." Jenna said. I blushed and cracked a smile and continued eating my sandwich.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
The silence is killing me...I should say something! But what can I say? "Hey, Jenna..." Heather said. I look up at her and respond with, "Yeah?" Heather gets something out of her pocket. "Is t-that a diamond ring?" I asked. Heather nodded and then I noticed a dagger inside of the Diamond ring. How can that even fit in there?! I was very confused. And I think Heather noticed. "This dagger...maybe we can use this to escape!" Heather says, jumping up. I stood up and looked at her. She was smiling wide and had twinkles in her eyes. I blushed a little and asked her, "How are we going to get the dagger out?" Before Heather could answer my question, Michiko appears. "You must go inside the ring." Michiko responded. "How the hell are we supposed to go inside?" I asked. Michiko rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, I'll do it." Michiko snapped her fingers and disappeared into thin air.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Did she really just do that...? I couldn't believe my eyes. Michiko had gone inside the ring. Well, she is a ghost. I look over at Jenna, who has an unreadable look on her face. "Do you wanna go back home?" I asked her. She nodded and started walking back home. I grabbed the picnic basket and caught up to her. "Damn! Don't walk so fast, Jenna!" I said, exhausted.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
Heather and I make it back home safely, and we went to our own rooms. I laid down on my bed and thought for a while. Someone knocks on my door, abruptly ending my deep thinking. I open the door and see..."...Heather?" She asks if she can come in and I nod. She walks in closing the door behind her and sits on the floor. "You don't have to sit on the floor, you can sit on my bed if you want to." I said. She nods and sits on my bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked me. I nodded and she turned on a movie for us to watch on...what looks like a TV. She had turned on a horror movie, but it looked like she had regretted ever doing so. A few hours later, she's snuggled up to me while trembling. I pulled her closer to me  and blushed profusely and she had stopped trembling. So...we stayed like that.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! I really enjoyed writing this chapter as well as the other one. ^^ I hope you have a good day/night and I will see you next chapter! Bye! ♡♡