《•~Chapter 3. A Special Day~•》

♡彡Heather~
"Where am I?" I said. But I didn't hear myself say anything...it's as if I was mute...? Maybe I'm overreacting a little. And then I look up to see a sign with flashing lights and it read, "We've got your friend, Jenna! Complete this maze and then we'll give her back to you, hahahahah! P.S. you only have 25 minutes! Good luck!" Shit. Better start looking now...it's been about..two minutes?! Damn, feels like it's been five. And It feels like I'm just walking around in circles at this point! When does this nightmare come to an end?! I suddenly stop walking. Wait. If we're in some crazy world such as this...maybe I have some abilities! And with that in mind, I try to teleport and, surprisingly, it worked! What a miracle, amirite? Jenna picks her head up and says, "Heather!" She slowly gets up and hugs me tightly. I return the hug and gently pull away. "C'mon let's get out of here!" I said, breathing heavily. I wake up to the sound of someone saying, "Wake up, Heather! Wake up!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
"HUH, WHO STOLE MY TAMALES?!" Heather shouted out of nowhere. "Calm down, I don't steal tamales." I jokingly say. Heather looks at me for a minute and asks me why I woke her up. I respond saying, "Well, you can't stay asleep forever, Heather." She shifts and averts her eyes from mine. "Some days I wish I could." She said in a low tone. I hug her tightly and kiss her on the cheek. She gently pushes me off of her, not wanting to hurt me. Even though she didn't physically injure me and possibly break one of my bones, she may have broken my heart... "Don't hug me, y-you idiot!" Said Heather, flustered. She gets up out of bed and holds my hand. She's softening up to me! I felt myself go pink. "Lead the way, Campbell." She said, playfully. I nod and teleported to the spot. "Wow, didn't expect that." Heather said, surprised. "I didn't feel like walking." I said. Heather rolled her eyes and spotted something. "Jenna, where are we?" Heather asked me. I looked her in the eyes and said, "This...is my old shack. My parents built this for me when I was four since they couldn't afford an actual walk-in dollhouse. Or whatever you call it."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
"Oh." I said. I crawled over to Jenna and gave her a warm hug. She gladly accepted it and I suddenly go pink. She holds my hand and closes her eyes. I close my eyes too and a minute later, I open them back up and notice that we're on top of a building. Jenna's looking up at the sky, awestruck.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
But...could I really blame her? This is a beautiful sight. I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture and then put it back in my pocket. I stare in awe as I still hold Jenna's hand.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did when writing it! ^^
See you next chapter! <333