《•~Chapter 13. First Date•~》

★彡Jenna~
At home
It was a Saturday afternoon, and Heather called. I picked up the phone and she said, "Let's go out on a date! I wanna make this official." And then I responded saying, "Finally!" She chuckled and told me to meet her at the nearest froyo shop. I agreed and we both hung up. I started getting ready for my first date with Heather, and after I was done I walked downstairs and headed towards the door. My mom looked at me, confused. "Jenna, where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going on a date." I responded, happily. "Oh, well, have fun! And make sure to be home by eleven o'clock!" She said, as I opened the door. "I will!" I said, finally stepping out of my house and closing the door behind me.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
I was sitting at a table, eating my froyo, and waiting for Jenna. After about five minutes, I see her come in and I gesture her to come and take a seat at our table. She walks over to our table, and sits down. "Wow, you look beautiful." I said, complimenting her. "Likewise." She said back, winking at me. I blushed and started twirling my hair with my finger.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
Heather is so cute! I started eating my froyo, and it was really good. "Mmm, this froyo tastes really good. Almost as good as your strawberry lipgloss." I said, mumbling the last part. But Heather heard what I said, and became as red as a tomato. "S-Stop teasing me!" She said. I chuckled and continued eating my froyo.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
At home
That date was incredible. Especially during our walk home. I blushed profusely and covered my face in my pillow. Then I hear my door open. "Heather, where were you all day?" My mother asked. "Uhh...on a date..." I said. I just couldn't lie to my mother. It felt wrong to do so. "On a date?! With who?!" My mother asked, suddenly becoming happy. She came in my room and stood in front of me. "Y'know what? I don't want to know! I must meet them now!" She said, ecstatic. "Now?!" I asked, nervously. "Yes, now!" She responds. Before I could say anything more, she walks out of my room. I followed behind. "Call them and tell them to get over here!" She shouts. I heavily sigh, and call Jenna. Once Jenna got here, I called for my mom.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
I'm really nervous. I didn't think I'd be meeting Heather's parent this soon. Heather's mom came in with her eyes closed, and then once she opened them, she was shocked. "Heather...this....SHE is the one you went on a date with?" Heather's mother said, with a hint of disgust in her voice. Heather holds my hand and sighs. "Yes, mother. This is her. And I love her to death." Heather says, making me blush. "But...but...but you were supposed to marry a wealthy man and have kids with him! You can't have kids with her!" Heather's mom says, glaring at me. "I don't care. I'm not marrying a man. At all. I only agreed to do so, because you forced me to." Heather said. Heather slightly chuckles and says, "You probably already know this by now but, I'm a lesbian...I was going to tell you sooner but...I guess things didn't go the way I had planned them to..." Her mom begins to cry. "I can't believe my daughter is one of those sinners! Goodness, Heather, I can't even look at you the same way anymore." Her mom says. "Why not? I'm still your daughter. Nothing has changed." Heather argued. I didn't really know what to say at that moment, so I just stayed silent.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
I couldn't believe my mom right now! Ugh, I'm so furious! "Heather, everything has changed! I'm sorry, but from now on, you are not my daughter. You are a complete stranger. Now get the hell out of my house!" My mom says. "Gladly. C'mon, Jenna." I say, walking out with Jenna.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
At home, in Jenna's room
Heather and I are cuddling in my bed. Heather was sad, but was also very mad. "I thought she was going to be accepting. Boy, was I wrong." Heather says. I kiss her tears away. "I'm sorry that happened, babe." I say. "It's okay...at least she didn't force us to break up. Then I would've been really sad." Heather says. "So would I. I really love you, Heather. I mean it." I say. "You're very special to me, remember that." I said, stroking her hair. She gives me a gentle peck on the lips, and falls asleep in my arms.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
I love Jenna so much! So much so, that I know that I'd wanna stay with her forever. For the rest of my life. She's the one. "Jenna, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, softly. "I would love to be your girlfriend. Yes." She responded, softly. I smiled softly and fell asleep again, resting my head on her chest. And she rested her head on mine.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: This was absolutely adorable! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! See you next chapter, bye! <3