《•~Chapter 8. Jenna's 18th Birthday•~》

★彡Jenna~
I woke up feeling really good, and went downstairs. I saw Heather and a smile appeared on my face. "Hey, Heather!" I say, excitedly. "Hey! You're in a good mood, aren't you?" She asked, playfully. "Yeah, I feel like today's really special!" I responded. I pulled out my phone and realized that today was my birthday. Not only was it my birthday, but it was also pride month. Which made me even more excited. I picked Heather up and kissed her on the lips several times. "Today's my birthday! And it's pride month!" I said, excitedly. "Wait, what? Your birthday is on pride month? Now that's awesome!" She said.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Her birthday is June 1st? Wow, I never expected that. That's really cool though. Imagine being born on June 1st! The start of pride month! So cool. "Now can you put me down?" I asked. "Sure." She responded. Jenna gently put me down. "Stay here, alright? I've got a surprise!" She said. She teleports and comes back with sakura leaves and, my favorite chocolates! How did she even know?! "If you're wondering how I knew these were your favorite chocolates, I kind of went through your notes on your phone. Sorry." She said. I was mad but...how could I stay mad at this cutie?! I cross my arms and playfully roll my eyes. "You're lucky you're cute." I say, slightly blushing.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
Heather's so adorable. "So what are you going to do with those sakura leaves?" She asks as she slowly takes the chocolates. I answer her question not by telling her, but by showing her. I teleported somewhere to get a camera and came back. I set up the camera and put a timer on it. I sprinkled the sakura leaves on her as the camera flashed. After the picture was taken, we looked at it. "Wow. I look pretty." Heather said. "Maybe you're photogenic." I say, winking. She blushes profusely and playfully hits me on the arm. So adorable.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
She's so charming. Maybe once we make it back to the real world, I can take her out on a date. I looked into Jenna's beautiful brown eyes longingly, and gave her a peck on the lips. "Thank you for this. This is beautiful." I say, looking at the photo one more time. "You're welcome, sweetheart." She says. I teleport to my room and collapse on my bed. I get under the covers and fall asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
Heather is definitely something. But I love her and I can't deny it. I start walking up the stairs. I find it crazy how we weren't even that fond of each other but now... I stood in front of Heather's door. ...It's not like that. I came in quietly and quietly got on her bed and under the covers and I spooned her.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: This one was cute af. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night! :)
Edit: Oh yeah, also, happy pride month! 💖💖💖