《•~Chapter 15. The End•~》

♡彡Heather~
In Hollywood, in an apartment
Last week was a crazy. In a good way! We had went bowling, went on a road trip with our class, and now me and Jenna are in Hollywood, currently living in an apartment. But only for a while! "JJ, I'm bored. We should do something." I say. Jenna nods and gets up. "Let's go out!" Jenna says. I nod.
At the park
We're at the park, laying down in the grass, and Jenna is taking photos of the...sky...? "Hey, Jenna...why are you taking photos of the sky?" I ask her. She then responds by saying, "Because the sky is an amazing sight, just like you." She then smiles. Such a flirt! I blushed and cracked a smile.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
I got up and walked off and then Heather got up, catching up with me. She noticed that I was worried about something, and held my hand. "Jenna, what's going on?" She says. I completely zoned out and fell down on the grass.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
"Jenna? Jenna?! JENNA!" I said. I made sure she was still breathing, so then what on earth happened? Oh, she's probably sleeping...nothing to worry about, right? And then I saw ferocious dogs, barking at me. I picked Jenna up and carried her bridal style, and started running away really fast.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
In the apartment
I woke up back in the apartment. "Heather?" I called out for Heather, and she came towards me from...I don't know where. "JJ, you're alright!" She says. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I say back. "Maybe you just had a heatstroke. It is really hot out." She said. I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek and went to turn the fan on. She came back, and laid next to me. "Aww, Heather." I said, smiling while blushing. We spooned and fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
In her closet
Suddenly, someone called me. Great. It was my mother. I answered the call because she's my mom, and boy do I regret that. "Heather, come home now." She said over the phone. "No, I'm doing just fine here." I said back. "Heather Amelia Hernandez, if you don't come home right this second we're gonna have a problem!" She says back. "No! You're always trying to ruin my fun!" I say, infuriated. "I've found you someone who will get you on the right path! Who will get you to think straight!" She starts, "You do know that if you're one of them you'll never be able to enter the kingdom of heaven!" She says. "Ugh, you get on my damn nerves!" I said, hanging up the phone. I walk out of my closet and I walk back into the room. "Jenna? Hello, you there?" I called out to Jenna, but no answer. I decided to call her but she didn't answer. I got a little worried. I searched all around the apartment, I even left the apartment and asked others if they've seen her, and they said they hadn't. I gave up after forty five minutes, and I was back in bed in the apartment. "Where is she? Where did she go?" I said. Did she get kidnapped? Did she leave? No, she couldn't have left. So...she must've been kidnapped...but by who? Those were my questions. Was she kidnapped? And if so, who kidnapped her?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: Hahaha, leaving you on a cliffhanger yet again! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story. Bye, my lovelies! ^^