《~•Chapter 6. A Mystery•~》

♡彡Heather~
Jenna wasted no time to get to where we were going. But, she did waste a lot of her energy. She breathed heavily and continued walking. "Your hands are sweaty..." I mumbled. "Oh. I'm sorry..." She said. Wow, she's got good ears. "No, no, it's fine. I'll deal with it." I said, nonchalantly. I stuck my hand out and she took it. We finally stopped walking when five minutes had passed, and we saw some pretty crystals. Jenna let go of my hand and observed them.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
These crystals! "Heather...these crystals are no ordinary crystals. These crystals let you walk through portals." I said. She stood beside me and noticed the scratches all over the crystals. "But...the crystals are broken. So now we can't get through..." I said, discouraged. Heather gave me a tight hug and reassured me that everything was going to be fine, and that we'll find another way to escape. I smiled warmly and we walked off.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
"Jenna! Look!" I said, as I look at the rose quartz crystals. One had appeared to be missing from the collection. So I took the rose quartz crystal from the bag, and put it in the empty space. Jenna gasped as the rose quartz crystals started glowing. Not a second later, everything had went white and...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
...We woke up in another strange world. And we were in the same exact position we were in the very first time. We got up and held hands again, and started walking. And then I stopped, causing Heather to stop. It wasn't my intention to stop though. Turns out, there was a force field, but I couldn't get through. But Heather had gotten through the force shield.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

♡彡Heather~
Oh no, does that mean...? I sigh and look up at Jenna. "Jenna, this is my ''colony''. And that other world, was yours. Even though, I was able to get into yours, I made this ''colony'' for me and my imaginary friends..." I said, gloomily. She frowns and looks deep into my eyes. "Does that mean I have to leave...?" She asked me, with a tear rolling down her eye. "Sadly, yes. I'll see you again soon, Jenna! I promise!" I said, as a tear fell down from my eye. And before I know it, Jenna's gone. Why do I feel so terrible? Don't I hate her? At first, I didn't like her...but now, I'm not so sure what she is to me anymore. A stranger, an enemy, a friend, or a...crush...? I got red as a tomato and cupped my face in my hands. A crush?! What the hell! No! What am I thinking?! I felt my heart beating fast. I took a deep breath and walked off to find my penthouse.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

★彡Jenna~
What am I gonna do now?! I laid on my bed, thinking. Suddenly, Michiko appeared. "She'll come back. Very, very soon. Trust me." She said, reassuring me. I sighed and nodded. Michiko disappeared into thin air and appeared in the diamond ring. I went to sleep about an hour later and had a dream that me and Heather were back home. And we were...dating? I wake up and shouted, "DATING?! ME AND HEATHER WERE DATING?! WHAT THE FUCK?!!" And then I laid back down and went to sleep. "Ah, a foreseen dream. Now that's what I call foreshadowing at it's finest." Michiko said from inside the ring, winking afterwards.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! And I will see you next chapter, my lovelies! Bye~♡♡♡♡