🖤 Nine 🖤

Billie's p.o.v

I stood in the shower, jerking off and trying to become less horny. Courtney was only 16, I couldn't fuck her. Not yet, anyway. I had to control myself, and staying in bed with her might make me do something I regret.

"Fuck." I moaned, my hand sliding over my cock. "Oh, fuck, Courtney.".

I thought about her wearing barely anything, like she was the night before and early that morning.

When I got out of the shower and went into the bedroom, she wasn't there.

I went downstairs, and she wasn't there, either.

I began to panic, thinking I might've scared her off. No, I told myself. I couldn't've scared her off. She told me I'm handsome last night. But I remembered she was drunk. And being drunk can cause people to do and say stupid things they didn't mean.

The phone rang, making me jump. I picked it up and recognized the number as Tre's number.

"Hey, BJ!" Tre said.

"Hi, Tre." I replied.

"Wanna smoke some weed with me tonight?".

"Yeah, sure. That sounds great.".

"Alright. What were you up to?".

What was I up to? Worrying about my relationship with a 16 year old girl I kissed.

"Uh, just… writing songs. Experimenting, ya know?" I replied.

"Billie," Tre said, and even though I was talking to him on the phone, I knew he rolled his eyes. "I've known you for 22 years. I know when you're lying.".

"Tre… I… there's no easy way to say this. I have this neighbor, she's 16-".

"Oh, Billie, I think I know where this is going.".

"Yeah, you probably do. But listen, she plays bass, and she's fucking good at it, too! She's beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. But she also has a lot of struggles. She's a heroin addict, her parents abuse her, she cuts herself… fuck, I just feel so bad for her." I told Tre. My eyes were actually wet.

Tre sighed. "BJ, man, she's 16. You're 40.".

"I know.".

"It would be so fucked up.".

I sighed. He was right. "Look, I don't really believe in fate. But I do believe that fate brought us together, me and her.".

"You also said you think fate caused the bus crash. Up 'til then, you said fate was just bullshit.".

My blood ran cold at the memory of the bus crash. I sighed, thinking about how that day had changed my life, changed me. "Things change, man.".