🖤 Fourteen 🖤

Billie's p.o.v

The sun was beginning to set, turning the sky pink and orange. The summer air smelled sweet, and everything was good.

But the best part of it was that I was with Adrienne.

"I love you so much." I told her as we sat on the grass in the backyard of the house we used to live in; the house in the East end of Oakland.

"I love you, too, Billie." Adrienne replied. I stared into her gorgeous brown eyes for a moment before I leaned in to kiss her.

Then I woke up, sweating and feeling awful. I was paralyzed for a moment, and it felt like I wasn't alone. I could swear I heard her calling my name.

"Adrienne?" I whispered. Nothing but silence.

The trance-like feeling went away, and I looked at the clock. It was three in the morning.

All of a sudden, I felt sick, so I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up.

As I came back into my bedroom, I felt something sharp piercing into my foot.

"Fuck!" I said as I turned on the lights.

My room was a mess. There was a broken bottle on the floor and old photos all over my bed.

Even though I didn't feel like it, I cleaned up the bottle.

I looked at all the photos on my bed, and they were all of Adrienne.

Then I remembered what had happened that day. Courtney and Tre were over, we had played some Green Day songs, that had given me nostalgia and made me miss Mike and Adrienne, because of that I had drank some whiskey to feel better, then Courtney had found me, I had stumbled down the stairs, and she left really upset.

"Fuck." I said out loud. "Good going.".

I put away all of the photos on my bed. Seeing them made me miss Adrienne so much. It made me miss the good old days when Green Day was still together and her and Mike were still around.

When I was finally ready to go back to bed, it was almost four in the morning.

I got into bed again, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I was too sad. And I felt really bad about Courtney. Maybe I should've told her about Adrienne.

Courtney's p.o.v

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I hit the snooze button and reached for my phone. I saw that I'd got a text, so I opened it up.

Billie: I'm really sorry about last night. I can explain.

I just rolled my eyes, frustrated about the whole thing.

Me: I don't have time. I have to be at school in 45 minutes, you asshole. And I don't care because now I know that I'm being used.

I got out of bed and got ready to go to hell, I mean high school.

***

At lunch, I found a place outside and sat alone. I didn't have any friends at school. The only people I knew were friends of Baz, and with Baz gone, I didn't hang out with them anymore.

When I turned on my phone, I had a text. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't.

Of course, it was from Billie.

Billie: My wife's dead. And she has been for years. Let me pick you up from school today, and I'll tell you about it, okay?

I felt so bad for Billie. I started to cry. I had just assumed so much, and I was totally wrong.

Me: Okay, BJ. See you then.

A/N: haha, okay, I was kinda obsessed with Adrienne when I was writing this. I basically wanted to BE her. And, having a big crush on Billie, I'm sure you can kind of understand it.
But, Adrienne's cool. And, like myself, she's not stick thin. And even though she doesn't have the body of a model, she's still quite pretty.
Okay, I'll stop ranting now.