🖤 Seventeen 🖤

A/N: sexual content warning

Tre's p.o.v

"Billie?" I asked for the gazillionth time. He was totally zoned out and staring at his phone.

"Billie? Are you okay?" I asked again. Still no response. I scooted beside him and started shaking him, but then I saw tits on his phone screen, and they were from a contact named Courtney. "Billie! Is that the sixteen year old?!".

"Tre, I think she's drunk or high or something, it's not what it looks like!" Billie said, finally speaking. "I think she's in trouble, she told me to come find her.". He stood up and put on his shoes.

"Are you going to find her?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course I'm gonna find her!".

"How?!". I slipped on my shoes and followed Billie outside.

"I don't know, but I have to! I have to find her! I love her!".

"You love her?" I asked as we got into the car.

Billie looked at me. "Yes. I love her. I worry about her a lot, too. She's a drug addict, and her parents neglect her.".

"She's not your responsibility.".

"I know. But I wanna protect her. I love her, Tre. You don't understand. I love her.".

***

After two hours of searching the city, we found Courtney. She was downtown, in a sketchy alleyway full of addicts.

Me and Billie had to fight a couple of guys who were on her.

Then Billie carried her to the car, and she was crying.

"You'll be okay, babe." he told her, standing on the sidewalk under the streetlamp and looking into her eyes. I bet he wanted to kiss her. I could tell from the way he was looking at her. He used to look at Adrienne like that.

Billie drove back to his house as fast as he could. When I glanced back at Courtney, I noticed that her fishnet stockings were ripped and her makeup was smudged.

When we got to Billie's house, I wondered if he could handle her alone.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked him.

"No, it's fine. She'll be fine." Billie said, sounding unsure.

"Okay. Are you sure?".

"Yeah.".

"Alright," I sighed. "Well, I'll see you soon. Have a good night. Love ya.".

"Love you, too, Tre." Billie called to me as I walked down the driveway. "Goodnight.".

Billie's p.o.v

I extended my hand and helped Courtney out of the car, then I gently slung her over my shoulder.

"Billie," she said. "I want to go home.".

"You don't wanna stay with me, babe?" I asked, closing the car door.

"Billie, you are home. I mean I never wanna leave home.".

I smiled the biggest smile I had in a long time, and brought her inside, laying her down on the couch.

"What happened to you?" I whispered, kneeling beside her and looking her over.

"I don't wanna say. I got lost then some bad shit happened to me." she said.

I sighed, stroking the side of her face. Right then, I decided I'd never let anything like that happen to her again.

"Billie... you're so handsome." she told me, looking me right in the eyes. I noticed her pupils were extremely dilated.

"Aww babe, you're beautiful." I replied. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt myself getting hard.

"Take me upstairs... to your room, Billie. Please.".

I took her in my arms and looked down at her. It seemed like I was beginning to love her more every day. I leaned in and kissed her again.

As I walked up the steps to my bedroom, I knew it was going to be hard to control myself. I really wanted her.

I laid her down on my bed, and I laid down beside her.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her.

"Of course I am. I'm with you.".

I remembered the picture she'd sent me earlier, and it made me more horny.

"Billie," she said, rising to her knees. "I want to feel you.".

"Huh?" I replied.

She positioned herself so she was on her knees, over top of me. "Let me feel you inside of me, please, Billie, I want you so badly.".

She let herself drop on top of me, and I'm sure she felt my erection.

"I will... fucking submit to you." she told me, falling beside me.

"Babe, I..." I started. The way she was looking at me was absolutely killing me.

"Please, daddy?". She moved closer to me and put her hand on my chest. I noticed she smelled like something, liquid mercury? No, but it was some obscure drug.

"Courtney, babe, you drive me nuts.".

"It doesn't have to be this way.".

She stuck her finger up her miniskirt and started moaning. Well, that was when I lost control of myself.

I unzipped my fly and got on top of her, thrusting in and out of her quickly.

"Oh, fuck, daddy." she moaned. Then it hit me. The smell was vinyl records. You see, you can burn the top layer off and it becomes a liquid. If you consume that liquid, it'll get you high.

Courtney wrapped her legs around me and let out a loud moan. I went faster, and I could tell she was reaching her end.

"I'm almost there." she moaned.

"You can't hold on any longer?" I asked, smirking.

"No, daddy!".

I pulled out of her, my cock dripping.

"Oh, fuck." Courtney moaned. "How did you do it so good?".

"No, babe. I'll ask questions during fuck time." I said.

"Okay, daddy.".

She said she'd submit to me, so I told her to take off all of her clothes. I took off all of mine, too.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I hadn't had sex with anyone since Adrienne died. I hadn't had sex in eight years.

Not because I'm a pushover who nobody wants, but because I never thought I'd find love again after Adrienne died. I loved her more than anyone could ever imagine, and the thought of being with anyone else sounded dreadful.

But then I met Courtney.