1

"S-Sister...?......Why... " i was walking home with my sister. After her car broke down. Our phones were dead just our luck. My sister is a college student and i was a 7th grader her little brother. She wasn't ever fond of me but i know recently shes been wanting to be a better sister to I'll try to help to mend our relationship. We saw headlights coming from down the road so my sister put her thumb up. We were like 80 miles from our town since the party was in the town over. The car slowed down and asked where we going "my car broke down. Me and my little brother are trying ro get home to ████████████ and we need a ride. " alrighty then im headed that way so hop in. " the sketchy man in the car stated. My sister draged me in to the back seat with her. "Thank you again" my sister really sounded greatful. "No problem. If you don't mind me asking what are y'all doing out so late? " the man sounded very curious. A little to curious in my opinion. My sister luaghed a bit "we were out at a party my parents wanted me to watch my brother i took him with me. He tried to fight my friend who was drunk luckily my friend was bluffing. My brother can't fright to save his life" i had been embarrassed "so... I'm learning.. " we started to doze off my sister was already ready asleep. Something about this guy didn't sit well with me. "Kid if your tired just sleep we won't be there for a couple of hours. " i leaned against my sister and pretended. Once i dozed off i woke up later and continued to pretend cuz i heard the car door open. I was pulls off just barely enough so i wouldn't be on my sister. I could feel the vibration in the seat and sound my sister was pulled out the car then i was drug out and layed on something that felt like a wagen i was next to someone i assumed my sister. I heard the doors shut and the wagen started to move i peeked my eyes open. We were sti in the woods and it was night my sister was next to me unconscious. I closed my eyes not sure what to do... Cuz i know what my sister said was true. She was a boxer so I'd just uave to hope she woke up to help. After a long uncomfortable ride we stopped and a little later i heard a fire i peeked my eyes open and i saw my sister was awake and was looking around she was pretending like i was. Them we heard him standing up we both closed our eyes. Then my sister was pulled out of the wagen and i heard her being placed on the ground. Then i was picked up and placed down. We heard a weapon being sharpen. My sister then screamed i got opened my eyes to see him iver her with a knife she kicked him and got up i followed. We ran and ran while he followed behind. I was so close... She made it to the car. I tripped over my feet and she looked at me then him he was already behind me she looked at me "i already hated you anyway i don't care if you die" she had the most Disgusted face towards me and she got in the car and drove off as he had left the keys. I kicked his leg and made it to the rode i was out of breath and i tried to run. "No NO NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN... I'M SURE I CAN STILL FIX THIS! PLEASE PLEASE I'M SORRY.... I'M SORRY! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!" as i drug out the last word i fell to my knees i had yelled hoping for her to come back but to no avail... I fell over continuing to cry ... This was it this is my end. i heard his foot steps behind me. He laughed. There was so much pain... So much blood. "S-Sister...?.........Why....? "