8

"I pled insanity!" I giggled as i said it. My head tilted slightly up and to the side. My eyes shot twords the repoter. "I came to know what you did and why" her voice trembled as she spoke. I lowered my head in shock. This high school girl wanted to know why i did what i did. "Normally people wanted to know what i said in court. No one has asked why or what i did." I spoke as i stared at her. She gulped clearly on edge. "W-well, there isn't actually a lot about your case. I wanted to get your side of the story to see if it's true." I smiled. "Alright then. I'll tell you. But I'm not going to suger coat it." The girl nodded. "10 years ago. My fifth teen birthday to be exact. Other kids running around. All... Happy.. Ugh.. My boyfriend i had since i was 10. Was late. This is the first of many things he does." I sighed. "Was he abusive? " the girl questioned. I laughed "don't get ahead of me dear~"  i straighted up in my seat. "I called him bunny. Because he gave my a bunny plushy on our 1 year anniversary. He used to love it.. When i we were 17 thats when he got abusive. Getting mad at me for the smallest things. Despite what people might say my life was pretty much perfect the only thing that was wrong was my boyfriend but i hadn't realized that yet...when i turned 20 thats when i realized. But i was so in love with him i didn't do anything. When i turned 22 my love had turned to hatred. But what was i without him? I'd been with him for so long. I gave up my dreams for him! I only see myself as what we were. The nights leading up to my case. He had tied me up after a hours long beating. I was there for days get beat then tired back up thats how it went. After a month i believe. He had kidnapped a girl. About 8 years old. He raped and killed her in front of me. Hearing the crack of her neck thats was the last straw.. He came over and untied me. He was dragging me over to the girls body. I realized he was gonna frame me for the murder. I was broken but realizing that i pulled away. I ran to the kitchen where i grabbed the shapest knife. When he came rushing at me i didn't know what to do. So i shoved the knife into his heart. He stumbled back as he stared at me. I'm pretty sure i had already gone insane. i hadn't called the cops just yet. After an hour i blacked out next thing i knew i was holding my phone in my room holding thw old worn out bunny plushy he had given me. My hands were coved in blood and it seemed like i was trying to call the authorities. I got up holding my plushy like a acared child. The little girl was still there untouched. I went to my boyfriend. He was torn apart his heart gone i went to the bathroom and puked. When i looked in the toilet i saw it was red. Then it clicked. I ate his heart. I washed off my hands and called the police i just told them the address and said i would explain when the police got there. When they arrived i was on our stairs coved in blood still hugging the plush. When i saw them i became frantic and tried to explain but my words kept getting mixed up. I was arrested. I'm glad i was. I'm 25 now and I'm calmer. When I'm done with my 37 years here I'll go to a metal institution for another 20." I took a deep breath before speaking again. "Thats what happened" the girl was in shock "thats horrible... I can't believe that happened to you" she was still uneasy. She got up and walked over and hugged me. I smiled "you remind me of bunny~" she froze as she realized i wasn't letting go. "Y-you can let go" i giggled like a child before snapping her neck. "I don't like people who remind me of bunny" i stood over her as guards came in and tackled me to the ground. I just laughed and then i yelled as they dragged me down the hall "I pled insanity! "