12

"I can't wait for my party tonight! " I said happily to my family. My mother walked over and kissed my forehead "Happy birthday sweetheart" My smile was wide with joy. "I'll never forget today it'll be the most exciting party ever! "  After breakfast, I headed to my friend's house I'd be there until my parents were done decorating. But ever since I left my house to go to my friends I had been on edge. I felt like I was being watched. Once my parents were done me and my friends headed to my house. Once we got there we were about to start I was the youngest of my group. Lisa was 17 Jack was 16 I was just turning 16. Mom and Dad had all the games set up. My sister Mia had helped bake everything with my mom. She's only 7 and amazing at cooking. My brother Lucas was 18 and he didn't show. I'm glad he didn't not after what he did. By the time the party was coming to a close. My sister had been put to bed and my parents told me and my friends to not make too much noise. I was the last one awake at midnight. I was almost asleep when I heard humming. "It's probably just dad.." I laid back down and tried to sleep. I was awoken by Jack shaking me. He seemed panicked. "I think there's someone in the house," he said with a shaking voice. I sat up confused. "I checked all the doors and windows before I went to sleep everything was locked." "We keep hearing someone walking upstairs," Lisa said quietly. I got up and we started our way to the pantry. When me and jack got there. We realized Lisa wasn't with us anymore. Jack started to panic. "Where is she!?" Is said in a hushed whisper. I knew it was a bad idea but decided to do it anyway. "Say here call 911," I said. "I'll go find Lisa and get my family." I quietly went upstairs and into Mia's room. I was frozen. I couldn't scream. I didn't want the intruder to hear me. Mia. Mom. Dad. Lisa. Their bodies were sewn together. Fear immortalized on faces. Lucas did something similar to my hamsters. Is he doing this..? How could he do this? Then I heard the humming again. It was... Coming from downstairs. "Jack! " I yelled as I rushed back to the pantry. Nothing. No one. Just his phone. I grabbed it. "Hello?? Is anyone still there? Police are 10 minutes away." The operator said. I glanced up at the stairs. Did he add Jack...? I quietly started my way back to the stairs. I made it back to the room. My voice quivered with horror as I watched as it finished stitching Jack into place.  "Hello? I can hear you! " the operator announced. "Are you ok!? They're 7 minutes away now!" I saw it move its long slender body away from the unfinished creation. Its pits for eyes looked at me. Its mouth opened wide as it pulled out more thread. "They're all dead... And I'm going to join them." I said into the phone. I didn't have control. My body was moving without permission. I dropped the phone still hearing the operator yelling as I walked closer. I felt it as chorused my face. I felt everything as it gently pulled my body apart as if it was simply a doll. I could feel my face riddled with terror as I felt it sew me onto its masterpiece. I cried knowing no one could help me. I cried until my very last breath.