18

My sister, Ayesha, has always been a nice person. So when she disappeared one day we were all devastated. And my brother was all that was left. Our parents died when we were just children.

"Jacob? " my thoughts were broken. I looked up at my brother. "What's up, Alex? "

He sat up from the other couch "Can you stay the night? " he was 18. This was unusual.

I was quiet for a second. "I can't. I have work tonight. "

He sighed. "Can I come over to your place-"
"Absolutely, not! " I snapped. I always valued my privacy. I know it had only been 3 months since our sister disappeared but he was still scared.

"Why not..? "

"I have work!  And you're still a kid to me. I don't trust you not to do some shit."

He seemed grumpy now. He then went to his room.

When our parents died my sister got the house because she was the oldest. When she disappeared I got the house. Because I live in my place. I let my brother live in it.

"Ima go ahead and go." I groaned. I had to get ready for work soon anyway.

I got my keys and left. When I got home I still had an hour before I went to work. I sighed and started to get ready. Once ready I decided to start early. I went down to my basement. I heard the chain rattle when I turned on the lights. I looked back at my lover who was looking at me with those gorgeously terrified eyes.

I couldn't help but smile as I put my gloves on. "I see you're awake. " I walked over to her. I crouched down and put my hand on her cheek. "As pretty as always"

"P-please let me go..." she begged.
"You ask this every time" I sighed.

My hands ran down her neck before resting upon her bare chest. Her gorgeous brown skin shivered under my touch.

I thought she would be obedient like always, but today was different. I fell back off of my crouched stance as she kicked me.

I then was kicked In the face.
"Fuck! " I exclaimed. I was so busy trying to stop my nose from bleeding that I didn't realize she had got my keys. When I finally looked back. She had gotten out of her chains. I look up at her, her box braids, a mess. She hits me in the face with the chains. I fall back. I hear her run. I quickly get up, blood running down my face. "Damn it, Ayesha! " I growled. I started to go after her. The blood from my wounds rapidly dripped down onto my clothes.

I chased her out of the house, and down the road. Her disrobed body for the world to see.

That pissed me off the most. I should be the only one to see her in such a state.

Suddenly she turned into a yard. When I got there, there was a woman outside. She was with her husband. When they saw me, they quickly took her inside. I pulled out my pocket knife. No one but me can see her! Only me! I ran to them ready to attack. They closed the door and locked it. I banged and banged trying to get in.

I realized how long it was taking me to get in when I saw the red and blue lights. I turned around quickly. Blood partially dried on my face and soaked into my clothes. "Fuck... " I muttered. I dropped the knife and put my hands up. The cops rushed to me, pinning me down against the ground. They roughly handcuffed me and pulled me up. As they dragged me to the car, the couple came out with my sister. She had a simple dress on. Even with her being terrified she still looks so pretty.

The cops took me away. I knew I'd never see my family again.