6

⚠️⚠️TW: sexual assault, murder, and suicide ⚠️⚠️

"I finally did it... I proposed. He said no.. I'm a decent looking guy. i make good pay. I've been told that i am a bit to nice sometimes but why would he reject me...? We've neen together for 6 years.. So why? I want him.. I want him to be mine and no one else's!" I ranted in my head as i walked to the convent store in the rain puffy eyed after getting rejected. I was so madly in love with him that i don't think I'll ever get over it.. I got a some soda and candy. While browsing for my main course i saw multiple things zip ties, knives probably dul, envelopes. "Why would they have envelopes in a convent store?" I whispered to myself i looked back at the to items before going to the next aisle. I pick of a thing of instant ramen and sighed softly. I grabbed some of the items i saw before as i stumbled over to the counter. after i payed i headed home. About 2 am i got an idea. I got on some throw away clothes, grabed my keys and some other things. Once in my car i went to my now ex boyfriends house and went inside as i still had a key. I went to their room and smiled. They were asleep. I slip my arms underneath them and carefully take them to my car. I start the car watching them in the review making sure they don't awaken. I draw to middle of nowhere grab my stuff and take them into the woods. Once i find a good spot i start to rummage around for some dry wood. I soon acquire some and start a fire. After a while i wake my love up. They look at me confused and try to get up on to realize i zip tied their feet together and did the same to their hands. I went over and put the ring on their finger. I turned them back over before kissing them. "Your fucking crazy!!! " he shouted at me. He started to yell for help. I was getting annoyed. "I'm not crazy i just don't want you to leave me my love" i calming stated as i started to sharpen my knife i had bought earlier. "Because i love you dearly I'll make your death quick." I voiced. He was crying begging for anyone to save him. I then declared "i am saving you. Saving you from future heartbreak of course." I smiled loving and sinisterly as i walked over to he. "Please... Please let me go..." He gasped over crys. I kissed him before stabbing him over and over till he gone. I then kissed him once more before killing myself in the same fashion. "Now... We'll be together... Forever my love.. " i said as i let my final breath out.