16

⚠️⚠️

I fixed my tie while looking in the mirror. I stared at myself before Smiling "Today is the big day" Said with a small chuckle. I left the men's bathroom and headed to the ceremony." Welcome, Mr. Durn! The receptionist stated. I smiled and nodded. "Good morning to you miss" I uttered. annoyed. I signed in and went to my seat with another Taxidermist. One of The people at my Table kept showing their work. I knew that their work wasn't as great as mine. Everyone will love my work! My thoughts were cut off by the ceremony Starting. The event kept going, and once it got To the taxidermist they got to show their best work. halfway through they got some people's ID numbers mixed up. I groaned annoyed. Now It'll take longer for people to see my beauty.

As time marched on they finally announced that they fixed the numbers. I growled under my breath agitated by how tedious it was. So many eyes that have yet to be blessed with my creation.

"Number six, Mr. Durn!" The lady said with a Smile. "would you please come up!" I got up and made, my way to the stage. "Hello everyone" I declared with a wide gentle smile. "I would like to skip all the formalities and get straight to my work" The workers. bring out a platform covered with a large Sheet. "Now I would like to dwell on a certain topic. I personally believe animals have rights. Anything a human gets animals should too." I took a deep breath. "But I digress." I adjusted my shirt and excitedly went over to the display case. I gripped the sheet and unveiled my creation. I heard lots of commotion. Screams, gasps, and people scatter to get out of the hall. "Do you all not like her." I was disappointed to announce this. I growled "How do you not like her!?! She is the epitome of perfection! " someone shouted. "How could you do something so horrifying to her? " I looked back at my beauty. My best work. My daughter. I smiled. Then chuckled. I then broke out in laughter. "I only increased her beauty, making her more perfect!" I looked at my Sweet Child. Her legs are broken into hind legs. Her sweet and delicate body morphed into what I wanted. Her skin Stretched in different ways. All To make her perfect.