2

I was tired of this. She's had always been so controlling! I needed to break up with her.. Back when i first met her she was so nice. Always bringing me flowers and buying me things. That was the first red flag. Spend money on me so I'd be less likely to leave her. It had worked. It was almost 2 years and i can't be her girlfriend anymore. For the sake of my mental health. I set up a fun night at her house and at the end of the night I'd break up with her. Well the night had gone by quickly but felt like it had went on forever. Her ordering me around and talking about herself. As always >:(. The time had come to tell her. "Baby.." she looked over at me with curious eyes. "I..." I sighed "I think we should see other people.. " she let out a small giggle "i had a feeling you'd say that. I already have everything you gave me in a box i had put it in the basement this morning just follow me and I'll get it for you. " i felt puzzled... The basement..? Her parents were always strict about not going down there but she was allowed to. I had followed her scared to disobey. The was a very pungent smell. I thought maybe a rat died or something but she didn't seem to be bothered by the oder. When we got over to a corner farthest from the stairs.. She started to move boxes. I turned and glanced over the room looking for any light. Any at all. "You know i love you right? " i herad her say from right behind me. Her arms wrapped around my waist. "I don't want you to leave darling" i was stunned my heart and mind racing i didn't know what to do but i looked at her hands. She had a syringe. She then stabbed me with the needle pushing the liquid into my body. I didn't know what it was. But i knew i didn't want to die there i pushed her off and made a run for the stairs all while she was laughing when i finally got to the stairs i felt tired and i collapsed i couldn't move. I... Was paralyzed.. She walked over and draged me to a different corner of the basement near so many bodies. She was a serial killer. There was 5...no...8? There was a lot of bodies. Now I'll end up being one in her collection...