⁰²-𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫

Agustine had this type of beauty fantastic heroines had. The type of beauty a water creature from mythology would have but even though she was sixteen she didn't look or act like she was that old, instead she looked younger and navier than Betty and maybe that is why James followed her to the vehicle.

 The type of beauty a water creature from mythology would have but even though she was sixteen she didn't look or act like she was that old, instead she looked younger and navier than Betty and maybe that is why James followed her to the vehicle

THE SALTY AIR made her smile as the summer breeze traced her pores with delight, the old music playing in the radio as she hummed on tune. Her almost golden hair flying free with the wind, like a butterfly when the days are hot. That is when she saw him sitting on a park bench, his eyes watery, her heart beating faster than what she thought it could ever do. She knew his name was James.
James, it sounded so good when she said it, she knew that he was one year older, that he skated and that he went to a different high school. James, she blushed at the thought of him, maybe it was a little impulsive decision or she was just too reckless but she pull up the car and prepared the prettiest of her smiles.

"Hey!" She screamed as loud as she could for him to hear her. He raised his eyes from that spot on the ground and enjoyed the sight of her; her light blue convertible, her red sunglasses, her slightly tan skin, her azure top... He didn't think before walking up to her and laying on her passenger seat door.

"Hey."

"Hey." She whispered with an unknown shyness. She had only seen him by far, she had put a limit; only look at him for ten seconds, don't be too naive; he is a guy. But all that thoughts banished as she was just not so far from him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just relaxing for a bit." She nod and he cursed himself.

"James,right?" She tried to sound uninterested but when he responded affirmatively she smiled to herself. "Do you maybe want to go for a ride?"

"Sure, why not." She giggled happily when he got into the car, her heart beating fast, faster than the vehicle. And as the almost fire like air hit them,she had the feeling that this would end really well.

"Do you by luck like the sea?" She said as the car turned to the left.